• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sigil Corrupted but cannot be taken off pedestal

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two sigils were sitting in our base saying they were corrupted. So I thought I would run them to the town. But when I tried to steal them it says the sigil has recently been corrupted and needs to be purified. Oh well.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, seems they are a bit buggy.... today I went and checked the stone... several "not stealable" according to the stone.. to my surprise they were stealable...

Note that brit sig is "not stealable" according to the stone but most definitely in my pack and I am purple...

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mag is corrupted to TB, and I am getting the message you can't steal your own sigil. Is there a fix for this in the works?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We guarded Sigs in COM last night and we thought they were bugged too, but we just kept track of when we placed them and at exactly 4 hours we tried to take them back to town monolith and we could.

They work as intended, but the messages that display are all sorts of messed up.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mag is corrupted to TB, and I am getting the message you can't steal your own sigil. Is there a fix for this in the works?
Mag was not corrupted by anyone all day and when I went to reset it and steal it from TB it said I couldn't steal it.. The same thing happened to another one the day before..

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh... and Brit corrupted to us (on LS) and I couldn't take it off the post... then another faction took it and when I stole it back from them I could put it on the town post.... *sigh* .... this is all way too confusing for a really busy sneakylilgrannythief

N

Nastia Cross

I've been noticing that when I get these messages, if you check the Faction Stone the town will show up as Neutral. So if you wait for it to change, you will be able to steal it off. They're all messed up because of the event.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thruth of the matter is they just through some new items at factions and didnt fix a thing that was wrong with it

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh... and Brit corrupted to us (on LS) and I couldn't take it off the post... then another faction took it and when I stole it back from them I could put it on the town post.... *sigh* .... this is all way too confusing for a really busy sneakylilgrannythief

This morning TB corrupted Brit, before I could get it to place on the town post, SL grabbed it and then let it pop back to our faction post, so now I can't take it off the post. I wonder if that is what messing with the sigil.