• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sig thread

S

SUPRsalad

At Mag's request:
Here is the official place for dealing with sigs. (testing/previewing)
Here is a link to my portfolio. At the bottom of this page, there is a pictorial guide to setting up your signature:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1297263#post1297263

Thank you.

(can we pretty please get a sticky here? You told me i can 'have your (my) own corner')

edit: I am no longer making free sigs. I am asking for 1 mil minimum per, depending upon the request. My apologies.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much do I get for sticking the thread from each mil you make?

I

Izious

hey! ive got an idea for setitoff's sig.. you can get a cute little pic of jada pinkette and queen latifa kissing, and put party hats on them! then sprinkle on some confetti.. that would totally be setitoff.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's an illegal drug :( wheres the post delete on that. OH THE Bias!!!

P.S i got plenty of Hoes FO SHO!
I tried to remove that earlier, but I was having issues with my powers. It's fixed now.

Now I just need to find those other 2 posts I couldn't move earlier.

S

SUPRsalad

How much do I get for sticking the thread from each mil you make?
And since you won't even rock my artwork I worked very hard on for you, I think Ill go ahead and say you owe me 50,000 mandrake roots. . .

S

SUPRsalad

either that, or i steal it from you like I stole pink floyd's. . .

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if my typing gets lousy, burnt my left hand pretty bad.
I think Gemma is being pretty fair in asking for compensation due to the recent demand of his work. Taking note of the last 2 weeks posts one will see a huge number of requests. Mine included.
I plan on having him fight me as soon as I can rejoin factions, and compensate him with faction points.(which won't be hard as I suck at pvp, and am currently one handed.)
Many sig makers seem to keep a similar theme regardless of who it is for, while gemma's each take on a flair for the intended.
Rock the paint, pwn ol nubes.
Tight Vibes and Hi fives, Hakeem.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Them artists are soooo touchy.
Your sig is rotating in my clintonio, no need to cry...

S

SUPRsalad

Them artists are soooo touchy.
Your sig is rotating in my clintonio, no need to cry...
I haven't seen it once! I'll take your word for it though. . . If i was you though, I'd put it up there two or three times under a different name. . .
Mag this 'nice lady' persona you've got going won't help you any. . .

HACKSAW DUGAN DO!

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you know I'm not a nice lady?
After I'm done with my dark side on Stratics I might be all about puppies and flowers...

S

suprshadow

How do you know I'm not a nice lady?
After I'm done with my dark side on Stratics I might be all about puppies and flowers...
I wish you were thee Pacific stratics mod... black sun or who ever keeps giving me the most unfair infractions.. For the same stuff you were infracting me for.. you would give me half the points! come back pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish you were thee Pacific stratics mod... black sun or who ever keeps giving me the most unfair infractions.. For the same stuff you were infracting me for.. you would give me half the points! come back pleaseeeeeeeeeee
That's cause she's nicer than me. I don't give brakes, Unless someone bribes me. I accept paypal and cashiers check or money order. No personal checks.

R

Rand Al

looks like all thees mods use the small amount of power they got to try to get money out of people. Is there a mod for the mods so they cant try to screw people over? Corrupt little tools!

S

SUPRsalad

I nominate Himuro Gemma for the pacific moderator moderator. . . Im pretty sweet. .

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mod's gotta eat too. Steak and lobster don't come cheap you know.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't. I stubbed my toe 3 years ago and had to go on permanent disability. The government pays my rent and most of my food stamps, but it's just not enough.

S

suprshadow

It says what it says, and no one kows what it is, where it came from, or what it wants.
Can I has cheezburger?
yeah ok it does say what it says, it's a phrase used by the people who started the guild SUPR, it came from gemma because it was to show all the M members their guild was ran by crazy psycho ******* and yeah etc, umm it wants was explained in the last statement......

Like i said, your a nobody don't say it please... all i ask

R

Rand Al

I can't. I stubbed my toe 3 years ago and had to go on permanent disability. The government pays my rent and most of my food stamps, but it's just not enough.
Stubbed toe wasn't the reason. You can have one missing and not get disability so it must be a mental thing

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it is mental. The mental anguish of my stubbed toe pushed me over the edge. I'm no longer a viable member of the work force. I now survive on public assistance.

R

Rand Al

Yeah, it is mental. The mental anguish of my stubbed toe pushed me over the edge. I'm no longer a viable member of the work force. I now survive on public assistance.
To many people like this i say! Move to any other country and see how much they give you for a stubbed toe if its to bad they might just kill you.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see them everyday. Usually asking me "which glasses are the free ones?"
Its all I can do to not yell at them "They're not free dumbass! My taxes pay for your lazy ass and your glasses!"

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah ok it does say what it says, it's a phrase used by the people who started the guild SUPR, it came from gemma because it was to show all the M members their guild was ran by crazy psycho ******* and yeah etc, umm it wants was explained in the last statement......

Like i said, your a nobody don't say it please... all i ask
Actually I added it as a Thumbs up to... ready... Gemma.
As for a nobody, I was a nobody before most were anybody. Odds are I wasn't always Hakeem.

S

SUPRsalad

Hakeem is sick moves on every channel and we're tighter than a nazi-schoolgirl's french braid. . . so. . He has full rights to high fives, AND tight vibes. . .

*high five*

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hakeem is sick moves on every channel and we're tighter than a nazi-schoolgirl's french braid. . . so. . He has full rights to high fives, AND tight vibes. . .

*high five*
*blush*
http://i35.***********/qq32bl.jpg

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see them everyday. Usually asking me "which glasses are the free ones?"
Its all I can do to not yell at them "They're not free dumbass! My taxes pay for your lazy ass and your glasses!"
like these?
http://i35.***********/qq32bl.jpg

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QUOTE=BloodRavenFL;1421883]Did anyone else read this and think something sexual?

Your sig in my Clintonio?

DO YA GET IT!? >_< :drool:[/QUOTE]

If no one else got the innuendo(which i was jokin to cheer myself up btw)
Then I have overstimated you all so greatly.:twak:

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you flirting with me? I think so. Now I don't know if forum poster/mod relationships ever work out well, or if they are even allowed.

While I am so thrilled, I'm afraid I can't risk the heartbreak. So I will end this now, before there is more pain.

We will always have Monte Carlo.
*sobs*