• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sig Designer needed!

L

logocreator

Can anyone here do decent signatures & graphics
Please contact me at
YAHOO MESSENGER: creedgaminghosting
Or Post on here

I will pay very well

L

logocreator

I pay UO Gold , or Paypal (Real life cash)
Your choice ......................

I

imported_MollyAtlantic

I do logos and sigs. I am a graphic artist by day.

L

logocreator

Thank you very much for your post , I replied to your PM ,
If theres any other sig , logo designers out there please post and get ahold of me : ) thanks guys !

L

logocreator

Anyone else here a graphical artist , I need a design Please Post here or ICQ ME 200752482 Thank you!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logo under the General Forums if you check the Pictures Forums there are many fine graphic artists that do sigs and other designs.
You might check there too.

Good luck

L

logocreator

Still looking for a Logo Creator - we need one very soon for our website please contact me asap fellas , not found anyone so far , few people have contacted but couldn't do what i was looking for , Thank you again....

L

logocreator

Still looking for a designer I bought 2 designs for my site last night off a few people from the Forums , Keep them coming !
Thank you!

L

logocreator

I've recieved 4 designs im still in need of a designer everyone who does designs ICQ ME 200752482 . The designs will be posted on here soon .....