• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Weapons Catalog

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fail of my poor wep?

Or fail of my poor attempt to get a viewable screenshot lol

Yah I know I suck at screenshot...but was my first try : )

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One more cause I always thought it was nasty in the right situation

S

Shakaja

Alright so, we all like to post screenshots of the most intense weapons we own, even if the post is a blatant reason to brag.. Well here is the opportunity, to post the most intense weapons (of any weapon class/type).. Maybe I will edit the main post to contain the best weapons of each class..

Try to only post weapons that you CURRENTLY own, (no don't bother posting the 6 mod weapon made by a GM xxx amount of years ago, its old, we all have seen it) And Siege bless any weapon your taking a picture of (someone will run to test center and make 1000 heavy heavy crossbows)

Post away!

here is mine in action:

S

Skwiz

its kinda just thrown together.. but heres a few of the weps sittin in my house.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Most people wont see why the first is so good but lets just say it helped create quite a few of the other weapons posted in this thread :)

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your second shortbow is absolutely sick. A bush archer could dominate with that.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know why the first is uber :O

And yea, it should be given the name "The Creator"

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya it's so good he had to get a picture with it in his death robe.
That's exactly how the bow was used 100% naked, 50 arrows and never outside of Luna. Probably deleted about 100 suits of armour a night using that character and always funny killing someone wearing 3 mill worth of gear, trash to fight trash :)

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh ya now i remember thats before they fixed archery so you actually had to stop to shoot (and i dont mean moving shot). Cause actually that bow is not so good hehe.

S

Shakaja

Oh ya now i remember thats before they fixed archery so you actually had to stop to shoot (and i dont mean moving shot). Cause actually that bow is not so good hehe.
way to have a very good memory [/sarcasm][/irony]

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought it from Speedy

But yes it came from Chard/Nico I do believe

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Most people wont see why the first is so good but lets just say it helped create quite a few of the other weapons posted in this thread :)
So is my pvm bow any good Revvo?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends what template and what for really, i always ran bushido and 25 int with mine because of the mana leech. Yours would work fine for things that don't run out of mana like a DF but with Lady Mel shes usually dry in about 60 seconds :) So i would guess you would have to run higher int with mana regen, would get the job done i'm sure just a little different.

I think Path still has my old one which is very similiar but has luck instead on the slayer mod and slightly higher mods all round but with the new dragons doing so much damage i would want to switch out the bow for 220+ more luck right at the end anyways.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is my best PvM Shortbow, its just outright nasty. Im swinging max ssi, it has nice luck so i dont have to switch at the end, and coupled with anatomy and divine fury i never miss and hit for alot of damage, even with the luck suit on.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i do still have that bow.

magic short
19 mana
48 hld
87 luck
40 SSI
50 damage

pretty sure that's where Danial's xbow came from :]

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't believe this thread was replaced bye a stupid ass DF sticky... Grrr bring back the weapon thread as a sticky!!! Thanks!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I released it to replace it with the BoD sticky. I was trying to avoid having too many stickies on the board.

O

Ole Cheapy

In the past I have put way too much emphasis on hit spells on a weapon but have learned that the name of the game is hitting your target and not allowing him to hit you, which is why this wep has become one of my favorites as of late.

E

Elmer Fudd

This is my favorite weapon...built for an assasin template...with your posion and stealth, you need no tactics for the speacials and harm is instant so your not revealed when you shadow strike

Love this Dagger

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is my favorite weapon...built for an assasin template...with your posion and stealth, you need no tactics for the speacials and harm is instant so your not revealed when you shadow strike

Love this Dagger
I believe your dagger and my spike came from the same parents!!!!

A

archite666

The fact that it has just about everything youd want in a bok bok.

There are many hidden factors you have to consider when looking at boks

1) They really cant be made, cheap that is, you dont have the option of buying a low level hammer to get something similar, the kits needed to make a good one cost like 10 mil.

2) A bok with fireball or Magic arrow is useless as the delay in damage breaks the para from nerve strike.

3) Now once you get on the right track, you pretty much must have 20 SSI and as much lightning as possible, this bok has both.

I will go on to say that DI is not as important as it once was, neither is hit chance as they are, so the requirements have gone somewhat as to what youd need but this still fulfills the key elements and filfills them quite well.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fact that it has just about everything youd want in a bok bok.

There are many hidden factors you have to consider when looking at boks

1) They really cant be made, cheap that is, you dont have the option of buying a low level hammer to get something similar, the kits needed to make a good one cost like 10 mil.

2) A bok with fireball or Magic arrow is useless as the delay in damage breaks the para from nerve strike.

3) Now once you get on the right track, you pretty much must have 20 SSI and as much lightning as possible, this bok has both.

I will go on to say that DI is not as important as it once was, neither is hit chance as they are, so the requirements have gone somewhat as to what youd need but this still fulfills the key elements and filfills them quite well.

Don't think fireball breaks nerve strike