Siege Weapons Catalog

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
Alright so, we all like to post screenshots of the most intense weapons we own, even if the post is a blatant reason to brag.. Well here is the opportunity, to post the most intense weapons (of any weapon class/type).. Maybe I will edit the main post to contain the best weapons of each class..

Try to only post weapons that you CURRENTLY own, (no don't bother posting the 6 mod weapon made by a GM xxx amount of years ago, its old, we all have seen it) And Siege bless any weapon your taking a picture of (someone will run to test center and make 1000 heavy heavy crossbows)

Post away!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
That blade is top 3 weaps I've seen on SP. If only it was a bok bok...

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2008
Washington
Its still great as a leaf blade. Fencer in my preference. I know its one of the tops on Siege I'd like to see the others of its quality I know there may be another one out there.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Just a note to remind people that I offer to engrave uber weapons for a fee of 12k. Wording of your choice (within EA's ToS)

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Lol i like this thread idea good one memnoch, cause i've always been interested, and im sure the very rich on siege would like to know who has what to help get those insane can't pass up offers to be made

These are 3 i think are worthy, ill get my 4rd uber one on here later

Just a nice fast warfork, the max hit spell, ssi, and DCI makes it nice

Just uber, what else can ya say, hit HLA or HLD and you're smooth sailing in a fight

Uber pitchfork for a mage, easy to get fc3 now with helm of swiftness or cursed orney so you can appriciate the HCI and DI on it.

H

Hugibear

Here is what i gots no pics sorry i am too friggin lazy. SO you gotta read it waffles.

PIKE
36 stam leech
48 lightnin
44 lower defense
30 ssi
40 damage

Quarter staff
38 lightin
48 lower def
40 lower att
42 life leech
5 hci
48 damage

spike
46 lightin
44 lower def
25 ssi
49 damage increase

pitchfork
50 lightin
40 lower defense
25 ssi
43 damage increase
use best weapon skill

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

One of the better Bokuto's out there i believe

Amanda Shade

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 6, 2008
if i get up to around 45hci, it hits about harder than any composite i have seen.

SNAG-0119.jpg

i run this one though when i want to take it easy on the cost of my suit...
it does surprisingly well even with only 10DI
SNAG-0120.jpg

sorry pics so small...do not know why stratics did that

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I got a nice q-staff also, gotta find it...

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Found my q-staff. Pretty nice, dont use it much (not wild about 2-handed).

C

Corrupted Goblin

GIMME ALL YOUR WEAPONS I WANT THEM NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! and i promise i wont kill you with them? alright we all know that wouldnt happen anyways since alls i do is collect cloth but BAH!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Too lazy to post pictures...but:

Kryss:
42HLA
40HLD
40 Lightning
44 Stamina Leech
11 Energy Resist

Cleaver:
FC1
11HCI
11DCI
46 Lightning
46 DI

O

Ole Cheapy

kryss
50 fireball
48 HLD
25 SSI
13 Fire resist

kryss
38 HLL
44 Fireball
15 HCI
30 ssi
43 DI

Kryss
50 Lighting
38 HLD
fc1
100 Luck
49 DI

Kryss
50 Fireball
48 HLD
46 HLA
48 DI

Kryss
40 HLD
46 HLA
11 HCI
25 SSI
43 DI

Kryss
48 Lighting
48 HLD
14 DCI
48 DI

Kryss
48 Lighting
34 HLA
15 DCI
70 Luck
43 DI

Assassin Spike
48 Lighting
sc-1
13 DCI
25 SSI
45 DI

Kryss
50 Harm
48 HLL
38 HLA
50 DI

Kryss
48 Fireball
9 HCI
6 DCI
30 SSI

Double Bladed Staff
50 Lighting
12 DCI
fc1
49 DI
(forgot other mod)

Pitchfork
50 Lighting
9 HCI
6 DCI
30 SSI

Of course I have more but not sure about mods as they are mostly in a castle too far for me to walk to and see.

O

Ole Cheapy

Freesly Bok Bok
Burds Leafblade
Sir Daniel's xbow
Brams kat are prolly in the top 5 weps on siege. Especially that Bokuto and The 50 lighting crossbow with hc1 and ssi

But whatever anyone has don't get too uppity just yet, cuz I'm sure whatever u have Shak somewhere has better :)

AlaricSP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008
My Heavy Xbow is:
Orc Slayer
Balanced
Luck 82
HCI 30
DI 53

Thats what I use to dismount everyone with!

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
Cmon people, post screenies!

Typing the mods of your weapon is like describing yourself in the Siege RL Picture Thread..

Lame!

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Cmon people, post screenies!

Typing the mods of your weapon is like describing yourself in the Siege RL Picture Thread..

Lame!
i agree, COME ON PEEPS, it would be nice if all these really uber weapons with siege engravings and siege blessing on them were all compiled into one nice picture for everybody to see the best of siege weapons.

O

Ole Cheapy

I was kinda disapointed no one found this wep to be uber, it gives you a free 120 points in theory (allowing you to swing the fastest weapon in the game (2s) at 0 skill points cost, while allowing you to chug pots without the hassle of disarming. I understand it has -25 magery penalty but if you think about it there is not any pvp mage spell that requires more than 95 points in magery to cast which imo makes this wep very rare and pretty uber.

Maybe I'm missing something as I am a horrible mage, but this wep seems pretty solid to me. You will get a lot more interupts fighting a mage swinging this wep than you will using a staff of pyro or staff of magi cause it swings faster and it has a 15% chance of hit spell.

M

Mogluk

yeah I love that ornate, I ahve felt it to.

I will say form a mod perspective, we are looking at making this thread sticky for a bit until it looses interest. But I have to agree with memnoch, we all have a rudimentary knowledge enough to post pics. so post please!!!!!

and rykus you know you want to give me that lusk..... I would take jesse's Bow as well those are my two fav's I will post mine in a sec.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
Once I get my weapon I will gladly post it

So far my favorites have to be Burdenrise's leaf blade
And Vortex's Diamond Mace

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007

You've seen it before and yes I know its too slow, but damnit if this thing had 20 more SSI it would be perfect.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
Har har!!

Tamers need not apply in the weapons thread!!!!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Skuzzle, I could hook you up with a nasty suit for that bow. Something like 40 stam/dex bonus/45HCI. Make that bow swing with a new UMPF.

AlaricSP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 25, 2008

Ok here is a picture for you. Took me a little while to figure out but I got her done.

C

Chim

I have always liked Jessie's bow too.

I loved that Bow... as far as I know it was on Ibi's archer when she sold it, so I believe its now in the hands of Whiskey Priest also I believe he got my good crossbow posted as well rofl....

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
Wow that bow would be superb, however, harm on a bow is sooooo saddening.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
I was kinda disapointed no one found this wep to be uber, it gives you a free 120 points in theory (allowing you to swing the fastest weapon in the game (2s) at 0 skill points cost, while allowing you to chug pots without the hassle of disarming. I understand it has -25 magery penalty but if you think about it there is not any pvp mage spell that requires more than 95 points in magery to cast which imo makes this wep very rare and pretty uber.

Maybe I'm missing something as I am a horrible mage, but this wep seems pretty solid to me. You will get a lot more interupts fighting a mage swinging this wep than you will using a staff of pyro or staff of magi cause it swings faster and it has a 15% chance of hit spell.

Its a piece of junk. Ever wonder why you die so much? One would think that if you thought it was SOOO uber you'd made a template for it already and owned Siege with your rightousness.

And when you try to do those specials using magery, then maybe you'll wake up.