• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

siege super dragons

S

Skwiz

just died to a stealther super dragon.. the fight went like this..

"tamer attack you using the guard me in stealth bug so they dont reveal"

bite 42 bleed (heal pot 25) fireball 67 (redlined) ebolt 20

about a 5 second long right.. totally not overpowered at all.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YAY FOR CAPS LOCK!!!

------------------------------
"All guard me"
*hides*
*attacks thread*
*thread dies*

That is really lame. If you attack while hidden with a pet guarding you, you should be revealed.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It wasn't 5 seconds, demonstrating your story is ... exaggerated.

You one hit kill a Miner, LJack etc.

Hum, who is the grossly over powered template here?

I mean it is SP right? So that Miner is the only character that poor account has, so in the context of all should be equal, then it is only reasonable that all PKr's be nerf'd so that Miner is on an equal footing, a level playing field yadda yadda yadda.

Oh wait, you want Inequality, UnBalance .... as long as it is YOU that is superior :) I get it.

T

Traveller

Oh wait, you want Inequality, UnBalance .... as long as it is YOU that is superior :) I get it.
Saying nothing constructive... check.
Speaking in a siege thread without having any interest in siege... check.
Criticizing other's playstyle without reason... check.

*scratches head*... that really looks like a troll...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats Enigma for you. The more you are on these boards the more acquainted you will be with this posting.

For instance, here:

You one hit kill a Miner, LJack etc.

Hum, who is the grossly over powered template here?

I mean it is SP right? So that Miner is the only character that poor account has, so in the context of all should be equal, then it is only reasonable that all PKr's be nerf'd so that Miner is on an equal footing, a level playing field yadda yadda yadda.

Oh wait, you want Inequality, UnBalance .... as long as it is YOU that is superior I get it.
Relevance of Enigmas post to thread? None whatsoever. He seems constantly obsessed with using miners and Lumberjacks as examples in PvP related threads.

Enigma, this is Siege, not your production shard where you are safe on your miner or lumberjack from the terrible PvPers and your items are safe with insurance. Unlike production shards, you can't run around with max resists and ubber jewels to keep your defense maxed out, unless you want to lose it all the time since there is no insurance.

Skwiz is simply stating a problem with tamers and greater dragons on siege. It is a problem on siege.
Production shards, not as much.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

Luna despise should not matter its on siege your the tougher mean real UO players quit crying run hide make your own be a bard and disco the hell out of it etc etc

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

It probably felt the same as when your stealth archer attacked and dismounted my noob while I was looking through Luna vendors.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It probably felt the same as when your stealth archer attacked and dismounted my noob while I was looking through Luna vendors.
well, yeah that does suck. But I think a greater dragon whose owner is always hidden is a tad bit more messed up.