• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Siege Story Night

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I rather use my evening doing some Bods that be at a place, where I'm not feel welcome. Thanks Sarga and Baby Doll, but I will be ok.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I rather use my evening doing some Bods than be at a place, where I'm not feel welcome. Thanks Sarga and Baby Doll, but I will be ok.
It is an attitude like that to see more close doors, there is no harm in asking if your char or an alt would be welcome to attend this player event. All they can do is say yes or no.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It is an attitude like that to see more close doors, there is no harm in asking if your char or an alt would be welcome to attend this player event. All they can do is say yes or no.
True but I already choose not to go, I'm glad some do care for me but if GIL can't accept me as I am, I'm not going to stand outside their door, hoping for som Christmas love. They are not the only ones playing the shard, even when they sure do have the numbers.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where is the hidden Freja drama this time ? There's little mention of it in this thread, or in the White Council post. Did I miss a conversation ? I need to log in more. ;-)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So this is a private he said/she said conversation, that's now made somewhat public ? So it's business as usual on Siege. ;-) :pirate:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Noone said, I was not allowed. Sarga asked if I was, because he care about me. I had not speaked with anyone about it in private.

Think what you may be missing was Hoffs comment at last EM event, when I was lucky to get a drop. Guess some was wondering if it did count for other GIL events.

<11950515>Hoffs: And having seen how you are them, consider yourself perma-banned from the auctions now.

Last edited:

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was indeed fun!
However, I am in sore need of a keg of coffee. Maybe two.
Once I have consumed enough of it, I shall share all the night's tales and fun with you - probably in about twelve hours time!
*goes to raid a coffee plantation*

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She shouldn't have to ask if she is allowed to attend shard event. if they don't want certain people there then don't create a thread "siege story night" and then within that thread imply everyone is invited. if certain people are not welcome at least have the b*lls to post within that thread that so and so & so and so are not invited. at least that way everyone can see the true colors of how petty you are.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I look forward to Otto's report :) I'm glat it went well.