• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege "Steals" your heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I had honestly thought more Siege thieves would be leading the conversations here.

Everyone loves Sieges special ruleset involving Thieves. And we at Siege need more good Thieves for all occasions.

I invite ALL you characters who think you've learned it all to come to Siege and feel what its like to relearn the game again. Theres no Barneyland here for your spawning treasure to lie, or for your marks to hide. Even a normally safe bank setting could mean doom for everyone alike.

Inside the north luna walls are special vendors set up to get you started along your way. Even that 1000 gold can get you fully set up with fine GM armor, a selection of great jewels, and weapons for every occasion. Often stocked with fine gypsy headwear for that special blessing slot, for as little as 10k apiece.

"Noob Help Station" inside the north luna walls is here for you to give Siege that try you've always wanted to make, but figured 1000 gold didnt give you that foothold you needed.

So stop standing around for hours staring at a screen with no challange. Come somewhere where, if that guy takes your spawn or talks that smack, YOU CAN do something about it.

Siege Welcomes You
Thank you

M

Maltim

Post it in the PVP Thief forums.

PvM thieves are happy with joyless arti hunting and picking lovely trash chests ;)

M

Maltim

Just pokin fun Black Sun, I used to pick the crates and such between thefts way back when :)

Fixed! My bad

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Friendly bump and reminder that my vendors are normally stocked daily.

Stop fussing over that decision and make the move TODAY.

Siege Perilous is the most "old schoolish" shard that EA offers.:popcorn:

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Restocked all my vendors again.

Reminder that 1000 gold is all you need for that foothold on Siege.

Come give us a try.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to promote your vendors, please do so on your shard forum. This isn't the correct place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.