• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege players... show your support

• Thread starter imported_BlacK RaiN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_BlacK RaiN

I've posted a comprehensive post on UO Hall so that the developers can see what Siege really needs to work properly.

All of these suggestions have taken some serious thought on my part... and they have all be mulled over for the best possible solution. I have made suggestions that only compliment each other and that only serve to bring this shard closer to what it's supposed to be.

Please show your support... the more support this garners... the more realistic it will be that we actually get some positive changes made to our shard.

Here is the thread, I leave the rest in your hands

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=1&Number=7640499&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1&vc=1#Post7640499

*tips hat*

BlacK RaiN

G

Major coding/QA time for a fraction of the playerbase. Never gonna happen.

P

phreephisher

I don't mean to be negative, and im glad people care, but i see one of these posts in some form or another (rot changes, factions, pet balance, etc.) at least once a week. It's always a hot topic that gets trolled by tramalites till the cows come home, and then leave again.....and black, you have been around long enough to know that it does about as much good as screaming at a deaf person to turn around. I gave up the fight a long time ago. I learned to play with the attitude that if you have no expectations, then you can never be dissapointed and if you expect the worst any news is good news.

Good Luck

I

imported_King Edward

Totally blown away, most the changes made absolute sense.

And this is the hardest part I CANNOT believe... "Not one slam against tamers". I suggest that the Dev team actually listen to this guy. Nice Job

G

i like the post and think most of it is a good idea, but its TOO BROAD, you need to be very specific with the devs and stress important issues thats way to much for them to take in at once and is really a mouthful because theres 100,000 things you can say of other ideas that might be just as good along those same lines. anyways its gotta be 1 idea per thread or else when a dev reads it will go in one ear and out the other or just get browsed.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

You guys also have to realize... that the entire post is also a checklist...

its a summary of pretty much everything that is wrong with Siege Perilous... it gives the devs a complete list and a complete idea of what needs to be done with our shard.

Each part is broken up... and I've also ranked them in importance (I didn't use numbers) so look at this more like a checklist... since maybe I should of explained that to you all.

If we want baby steps... to be taken, I'd like to know how many before we're done taking them.

Can I make a request? Can we all who support this put a link to the thread in our sig... I would be more than happy to highlight red any part that the dev team addresses...

I hope you all can appreciate what this is trying to do.