• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous House of the Week

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know that I've been running a feature on Siege Perilous every week featuring a user built home. You can find links to these on the main stratics page: uo.stratics.com and scrolling down to the Siege Perilous news.

Some of them are kind of neat and I figured the people on this forum would like them.

M

Mairut

Those are awesome! My favorite is "Old Gilfane Town". I like the idea of having one plot look like several buildings, I find it interesting (mostly because I'm bad at customizing though :blushing:). The other two were very well done, the one with the maze was neat because of the books giving clues on how to get through..I don't think I've seen that idea used before. The other with the neat name "Ikichet's School for the Proper Upbringing Of Fine Young Ladies, and Rehabilitation of Creepy Teens" Lol. The deco fits the name perfectly ^.^

Thankee much for sharing!

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you liked them. Old Gilfane Town actually belongs to Hoffs the leader of Gilfane on Siege.

The hedge maze is just good clever fun. There's more stuff coming each week, which reminds me, its' time to go take some more screen shots.:p

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated, visit the Siege News section on the front page of stratics