• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Siege of Shame

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday night was indeed a night for the history books as the forces of Sosaria united and came together to storm the treacherous caverns of Shame.

The best defense against war is preventing it. Shame had become a powder keg ready to explode, with many deadly creatures beginning to emerge from it's depths.
No one wanted a repeat of the Despise invasion upon Britain. So it was decided to launch an operation to cull the number of beasts that dwell within; to reduce Shame's capability of invading the lands.

The army battled their way through legions of cruel and powerful monsters all the way to the very darkest levels.

Let the following names of those who took up arms be set in stone for eternity and be recognised for their bravery.

Guardsmen Militia [Grd] of Yew

Bladius Dart - Captain
Gotrek - Sergeant
Phil Lynx - Veteran Guardsman
Radek Wilkes - Veteran Guardsman
Floria Tenne - Veteran Waywatcher
Raphael Ne'filim - Rookie Waywatcher
Baruk Strayler - Privateer

Baronship of Cove [BoC]

Ilyana Drachen - Commander
Kas Valentine - Senior Arcanist
Faden Wildheart - Senior Scout
Sergio Jarret - Regular Scout
Jassi Corwin - Regular Grenadier
Nicholi Raventhorn - Regular Guardsman
Thomas Aylmer - Junior Arcanist
Leith Keres - Junior Scout
Alfred 'Enrique' Bohr - Watchman

Vesper/Hand of Chaos [-V-]

Escaflowne - Chaos Prime
Rimney de Blaze - Chaos Crusader
Tigurius - Chaos Crusader
Arianna Carlisle - Chaos Crusader
Miroku - Chaos Crusader
Anna Goodward - Chaos Crusader
Nadya the Gypsy - Townfolk

Others

Lord Fargo of the House of Tremere [Tre]
Aurelius Defender of Britannia

Rumour has it that the dungeon Wrong is also harbouring powerful creatures, so that looks like the next target.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed that, what a blast! Now I really want to go and fight that blood cyclone thing. :D I'd love to go to the Wrong one!

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very enjoyable evening, and fewer deaths than I'd anticipated too - for the RP folks and for me as well. ;)

Now I really want to go and fight that blood cyclone thing. :D I'd love to go to the Wrong one!
As someone that thing was hitting for 60 HP a shot, I recommend allies and plenty of insurance money!

Baruk_S

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A video report of this event... just in case someone missed it ..:)