• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Siege Mini Olympics!

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Siege Mini Olympics!
It is time to test the skills and might of our Siege Community! Three teams will fight for their titles at the Siege Mini Olympics! Will your team win the Gold?​
When: Sunday August 5
What time: 1pm EST
Where at: Meet at the Counselor’s Guild Hall in Britain

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Good stuff!

Unfortunately I´ll be at work during that time but good luck to those who participate and most important, have fun! :)

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*raises hand*

Do we have to have teams formed before meeting, or are you just going to have us count off in 3's?

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, can't make it. That's 11 am on a Sunday for me. My family would shoot me for playing UO at that time.

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry you can't make it Tina. I know what family days are like. The goal here was to allow for as many time zones as possible and factor in family day as well :)

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*raises hand*

Do we have to have teams formed before meeting, or are you just going to have us count off in 3's?

:mylittlepony:Thanks!
I mentioned it now so you can do teams ahead of time if you like but it may be subject to change a tad so all 3 teams can compete successfully :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Someone please make a report about the olympics afterwards.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be able to take part for an hour or so. Looking forward to it.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not feeling well but I will come for awhile and at least get some pictures