• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rothen

I've been playing Siege for around two months now after three years on Legends. I've read a lot of posts from Siege players on different forums concerning the need to recruit more players from other shards. Many ideas are tossed around there, discussed and cussed, lol. Several posts from players from other shards center around three main points; risk vs gain, RoT and housing. The first two I have little to comment on or add. I think though that allowing each account a house on a production shard and one on Siege would help those of us considering transitioning to Siege. I've read several comments from Siege players, the majority of which were favorable. The stipulation being that if an account had a production shard house and one on Siege, that the house on Siege not be set to auto-refresh. This would insure anyone placing a second house on Siege would continue logging in. Any thoughts from the team if this could be accomplished? Thanks!

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will look into this, atleast its not a definate no =)

Status
Not open for further replies.