• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Sick Sampire Suit

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell my sampire suit comes with all of the artifacts listed and 4 weapons asking 800m obo. This suit uses the 5ssi town buff and swords mastery.

Artifacts used in suit:
Cameo (demon)
Rangers cloak
Crimson Cincture
Corgul's Enhanted Sash
Mace and shield glasses
Conjurer's Garb
Shanty's Waders

Stats on suit in vampire form and elf (not potted):
150str/150 hitpoints
144dex/187 stam
22int/81 mana
100% di
35% Swing speed increase (1.25 swing speed with double axe and bladed staff)
45hci
45dci
43lmc
70 phy
70 fire
70 cold
70 poison
75 energy
30 Hit Lower Defense
50 Hit Lower Attack
75 Hit Mana Leech
50 Hit Stamina Leech
57 +skill (30 resisting spells/27 parry)

samp hat.png samp neck.png samp tunic.png samp legs.png samp arms.png samp gloves.png samp ring.png samp brac.png samp wep.png samp stats.png

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not trying to troll or anything, just giving my opinion...

When it comes to double handed weapons you wont he able to use hit area spells cause by the hci/dci mods on the weap. I even prefer to run with metal armor for stamina reduction on a sampire especially a double handed one that cant shug refresh pots. Still a very good suit, again im just giving my point of view...

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not trying to troll or anything, just giving my opinion...

When it comes to double handed weapons you wont he able to use hit area spells cause by the hci/dci mods on the weap. I even prefer to run with metal armor for stamina reduction on a sampire especially a double handed one that cant shug refresh pots. Still a very good suit, again im just giving my point of view...
Yeah all good man..i have tried hit area spell on double axe did not really seem worth imo. I run anat and tact so pretty much kill every thing in 1-2 hits...but if u value hit area over hla u can easly swap them. Ive also never needed to use a refresh pot..or any pots for that matter on a sampire.

Cardinal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While suit preferences and builds vary greatly, my only issue is with brittle items in sampire suits. You generally take sustained damage to your armour and require regular repair. Seems problematic.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While suit preferences and builds vary greatly, my only issue is with brittle items in sampire suits. You generally take sustained damage to your armour and require regular repair. Seems problematic.
Brittle act exactly like any imbued armor part, they doesn't affect durability, my sampire is very active and i repair my suit like once every 3-5weeks. I wouldn't call this a problem at all!

Cardinal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brittle act exactly like any imbued armor part, they doesn't affect durability, my sampire is very active and i repair my suit like once every 3-5weeks. I wouldn't call this a problem at all!
Well my suit doesnt use any imbued or brittle, personal preference, and u cant be very active if u repair once every 3-5 weeks. Maybe you mean active for UO? Cos my level of active seems higher then