• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sick of your Shard? Check out [KONG]

B

bADvSeVIL

Whats up [KONG] on Catskills Is opening recruiting.

Requirements are as followed.

Skilled players with Suits to match that are very active on Catskills. We will by no means recruit terrible players. We are looking to increase are numbers but with Talent. To get into the guild you will be required to Duel on of the high ranking members to test out your skill and decisions made in a field pvp fight.

We are here to help out new recruits with management and advise on templates and making them one of the true leet [KONG] Members.

Recruitment is as followed.
HIGH - Mages/Necro or Mage/Tamers
Med - Dismount Archer / Tamers
Low - Any Type of Dexxer(Must be A++ Skilled)
Recruits will need a Spawning Char(Blue) as well as a PvPer (Red)

What does [KONG] Have to offer?
We currently run Champ Spawns daily, With a fair system to give out are 120 PowerScrolls. Everyone gets Rich. Would you like to join us?

We offer Backup and protection. As well as Advise on Templates, PvP and we try to make every single member the best possible.

We are apart of the [CoM] Faction and enjoy pvping whenever we can get good fights at Yew. We have a great system going for us and we are doing really well fighting here on cat's with all are great enemy's.

If you have any questions please contact Bad Vs Evil [KONG] In game or Contact me at
ICQ = 355-462-549
Aim = f00nker

Bad Vs Evil - Officer of [KONG]

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You are kidding right? Napa Please.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Skilled players with Suits to match that are very active on Catskills.
So recruiting on a small west coast shard is going to help? What if they are good but their suits aren't up to par? Is Kong going to equip them?

We will by no means recruit terrible players. We are looking to increase are numbers but with Talent. To get into the guild you will be required to Duel on of the high ranking members to test out your skill and decisions made in a field pvp fight.
Oh boy!! Dueling tamers is one of my favorite things to do. Make sure all duels are in gm armor, to seperate the skilled from the unskilled.

We are here to help out new recruits with management and advise on templates and making them one of the true leet [KONG] Members.
How "leet" can you be if your recruiting?

Recruitment is as followed.
HIGH - Mages/Necro or Mage/Tamers
Med - Dismount Archer / Tamers
Low - Any Type of Dexxer(Must be A++ Skilled)
Recruits will need a Spawning Char(Blue) as well as a PvPer (Red)
Sounds like a guild of disarm and poison dexxers needing help.

What does [KONG] Have to offer?
We currently run Champ Spawns daily, With a fair system to give out are 120 PowerScrolls. Everyone gets Rich. Would you like to join us?
But do you complete the spawns?

We offer Backup and protection.
"We gank when one of us is dying, even in a 1 v 1 duel".

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How can anyone Possibly get sick of Napa??
we dont have a busy shard...BUT!
what we do have are the most Insane Disfunctional SOB's With attitudes that cant be matched anywhere else!!
the most messed up people!
the most messed up guilds
the most messed up Period!

Welcome To Napa!....Even Madness Needs A Home!!!

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone in KONG would slaughter anyone on Napa. Maybe they will decide to come over here. Then you will see me in a decent suit and I'll smash ANY mage on this shard.

B

Budweiser

Anyone in KONG would slaughter anyone on Napa.
I'll make you eat those words....If your lame recruiting guild comes here find me, I'd like to be the first person to shove a warfork up your ass.

S

Sunrise

How can anyone Possibly get sick of Napa??
we dont have a busy shard...BUT!
what we do have are the most Insane Disfunctional SOB's With attitudes that cant be matched anywhere else!!
the most messed up people!
the most messed up guilds
the most messed up Period!

Welcome To Napa!....Even Madness Needs A Home!!!

Heck ya Otis!!!!

Btw ya forgot...

The most messed up Beer bar tab ever...

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please please come to our shard especially if you think your guild is so great. even though u still have to recruit off other shards to try to compete on Catskills. I dont think you realize what shard your spreading shytjelly on!

S

Sunrise

shytjelly

New word..WOOOT :D

but aye what he said :D

Dang wheres me ale...

M

MasterP

Whats up [KONG] on Catskills Is opening recruiting.

Requirements are as followed.

Skilled players with Suits to match that are very active on Catskills. We will by no means recruit terrible players. We are looking to increase are numbers but with Talent. To get into the guild you will be required to Duel on of the high ranking members to test out your skill and decisions made in a field pvp fight.

You guys are really lame!! If your only recruiting skilled players, they dont need advise on pvp/templates. Also if your a napa player your most likly west coast. Cats isnt. Why would you go to a unknowen shard to ping higher with a guild who recruits on stratics?

I got an idea. Try getting some trammies into pvp and teach them the ways. Then you will make more and more people want to pvp. UO is dieing out. The idea is to get more pvpers not less you tards.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
even a gm wax museum owner i think i can beat 1v1 on kong LOL

lol and thats with one arm :(

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll pure mage or necro/mage anyone from napa. I dont have a built char there but anyone is welcome to come to test or atl and get slammed. I can arrange a broker for up to 100 mil for the duel.

V

Vision

I'll tell you what... Xfer to Napa and duel me for 100 mil. I'll use some of the 100 mil that you end up paying me to pay for your xfers to and from napa back to your home shard.

I'm good for the money by the way... I'm being 100% serious. If I lose I will still pay for your xfers and I will give you 100 mil on top of it.

If you aren't willing to prove that you don't suck (and I'm pretty sure you do) on this shard, then why would anyone want to xfer to any shard to join you?

S

Sunrise

TO the Tavern..first round on me...Hey Kong U can join too :D

Drinks for everyone :D

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll tell you what... Xfer to Napa and duel me for 100 mil. I'll use some of the 100 mil that you end up paying me to pay for your xfers to and from napa back to your home shard.

I'm good for the money by the way... I'm being 100% serious. If I lose I will still pay for your xfers and I will give you 100 mil on top of it.

If you aren't willing to prove that you don't suck (and I'm pretty sure you do) on this shard, then why would anyone want to xfer to any shard to join you?
Get a well known broker such as thomas brice lined up and I will.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Get a well known broker such as thomas brice lined up and I will.
Drag has no idea what hes in for..... LOL GG vision... i got a message from the future.... you won!

Dragkiris

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've SMASHED everyone who I've faught on napa with the exception of 1 DP scribe mage. Not just killed, SMASHED with a 110'd mage with next to no mods besides LRC. You kids are HORRID. And I'm a east coast player. You have NO IDEA what real pvp is field or dueling.

B

Budweiser

I've SMASHED everyone who I've faught on napa with the exception of 1 DP scribe mage. Not just killed, SMASHED with a 110'd mage with next to no mods besides LRC. You kids are HORRID. And I'm a east coast player. You have NO IDEA what real pvp is field or dueling.

Whats your chars name here that's so bad ass?

And im sure that almost everyone posting here is an adult.

V

Vision

This week is my last week of classes and then the following week are my finals... after that I get a 6 week break between semesters and my account will be active for sure the whole time. I'll talk to you then and we can decide what we want to do with the dueling for gold if you are serious. For now finals > UO Dueling

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This week is my last week of classes and then the following week are my finals... after that I get a 6 week break between semesters and my account will be active for sure the whole time. I'll talk to you then and we can decide what we want to do with the dueling for gold if you are serious. For now finals > UO Dueling
hrm..... kid...... LOL.. and G'luck with smashing everyone on napa... talk loud and carry a big stick... yer gunna need it

T

Trav

Hmm I Think I Got A Few Mill On Vision........And I GUARANTEE He Wouldnt SMASH Me :owned:

D

Dragon Slave.

Weren't you just bragging about using scripts and unattended macroing in another thread? Not saying you ever smashed anyone, but you are a cheater, by your own admission.

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Then why would you try to recruit on Napa?

2. Your attitude is the reason E. Coast shards have, even since way back in my "prime" in the late 90's, been considered cesspools of trashtalking small manhoods.

3. You belong more in a game like WOW, I think.

E

eccentricjules

Napa is a TRUE “home shard”. We’re like a backwoods town in the south... we don’t take kindly to new folks who go startin’ trouble. Everyone knows everyone else, for the most part, and the community never takes kindly to threats. Heck, we have enough fighting amongst ourselves but when it comes to outsiders, well that opens up a whole new can of worms.

We may not have the most fighters, or the absolute best fighters, but I think the overwhelming majority of us like it just the way it is. You might whoop my butt but I’d still die tryin. If you want to recruit people, Napa isn't the place to do it.

S

Sunrise

You said it... :D

Now where is me Ale...you know the good home grown stuff...

and of course the root beer

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I represent that backwoods southern town! But nevertheless she is right. This isnt some dogwood tree your barking up this is a bonified redwood so I suggest you study your horticulture before you find yourself neutered!

B

Budweiser

and of course the root beer
Why do you have to bring the RootBeer into it?

Mug Root Beer as a UO item... :scholar:

* Too overpowering.
* Needs to be nerfed.
* When are the devs finally going to do something about all that foam?!
* Are the cans stackable?
* Deliveries have been lagging... this is intolerable!:yell:

As quoted in my UO Hall Thread... :(

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all this smack talk... i might just log onto UO one of these days........ maybe

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, yes. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Or is it?

I say the pickins' are just right here. We just have to get up early one morning, and decide to look around those parts of the pasture we have never look at.

Go home, or is it you wish others to feed on the pasture your lands have already turned brown?