• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor sick mage armor

vega000

Journeyman
armor must have fire eater, dmg eater, or kinetic eater with lmc lrc hp,mr,stam regen and inc hp

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
are you intrested and if yes what u can pay for 18 damage 30 fire 30 kinetic eaters, 21mr 20hpr (human), +25 hpi, 30 sdi and 12 cf (40 sdi and 18 cf in my temp with inscript), +30 skills (ana, med), 1-6(1 from city, when no city - changing shield to Hephaestus= no reactive para, no soulcharge, no mr3, but +15 parry +1fc), 50ep, 40lmc, 100 lrc, all resists 75+, under protect physic resist is 70, 20 soulcharge, reactive para? with my parry/inscr temp I have 150 hp, 147 mana, 80 stam. equipped with slither, 5ssi cloak, 3 blackthorn items (for nice look), lt.sash, ecru, brace di35 1/3 sdi15 dci15 str10 ana15 med15. char must be in VvV for wearing elf earrings-suit has 2 elf only items.PM me or icq 141924188 if interested.

Attachments

Last edited: