• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Sick Legendary Plate Arms on ATL

catfish154

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On ATL and can still be enhanced. If interested leave offer here or icq 450210629 thx
legendplatearms.jpg

catfish154

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm gonna let it run through the weekend and see what happens. Thanks for the offers so far.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to set an end date on this because it looks like we are going to battle it out. Thanks for the vote of confidence Zchosen but I don't have the kind of loot that Virem has but i can assure you it is going to cost him more than 175 mill to win this.

catfish154

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since theres so much interest I'll set an end date of Friday the 6th say 9 PM EST as its usually later when i can get on and i have a busy week. That fine with you all?

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the response Catfish.. My ceiling was 225 so i am out.

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I retract my bids for this, I found something cheaper. Sorry.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically bidding it up.. ;) love stratics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the problem with leaving something up for a while. People have to understand there are a lot of these on the market. I got basically the same thing for 75M on a vendor.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the problem with leaving something up for a while. People have to understand there are a lot of these on the market. I got basically the same thing for 75M on a vendor.
I was just joking..I understand completely. People like to drag them out to squeeze as much profit, but end up losing in the end generally..especially since these items are becoming more and more the "reg"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I have changed my mind again. I need these too. So 250M.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn Virem. I was about to bid and then i got down to the bottom of the thread. :(

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah... I got this other one, and I thought It could easily replace this, but I don't think it can.

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm, I wasn't really expecting more bids. What is your max Goldberg?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did goldberg even want them is the question lol

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You paid 300m for you arms right? These aren't as good. I am confused.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhh, bid was not fake and I would buy them today if you haven't sold to Virem yet.
I worked 26 hours in the past two days so have been a bit busy.
Other than me not being able to be at comp for about a day why did you assume my bid was fake?
Varrius is just a tool that likes to stalk my posts for some weird reason.
Must be another kid that used to die to me in game long ago and just cant get over it.
Probably just another attuned precaster that rolls with a batch of pixies these days and thinks he is special :)