• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SICK BRACELET!

abarkley31

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Item is now up for auction! The standard 10 min rule will be in affect. Item is on chessy but can be xferred to atl np. Since i have already been offered 300 from Zappy, then thats where i will begin the auction! will be a quick 1 day auction! auction will end tmrw night at 10 p.m est standard time!

Minimum 10 mill bid increases
550 mill - Clementine

upload_2016-3-18_12-57-25.png

Last edited:

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Timeline -

[BCOLOR=rgb(16, 16, 16)]11:26 PM[/BCOLOR] abarkley31 clamimed that the auction would end in 2 1/2 hours
1:56 auction ends per abarkley31's comment at 11:56
1:59 bid is placed by cookie monster for 560m
2:10 bid is placed by zappy for 600m

Given that cookie monster's and zappy's bids both occurred after the auction was closed, should they be considered valid bids?

Reason i'm asking is because I checked my phone from a movie theater, did the math, and concluded that I had won it for 550m and I'd have been happy to pay more.

If you are going to consider cookie monster's and zappy's bids after the auction closed, would you be willing to accept my bid of 650m after the auction closed?

abarkley31

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i said in the original statement that is still up top that the auction would end at 10 pm est time, and the standard 10 min rule applied. zappys bid of 600 mill was exactly 10:10 and there were no other bids within 10 mins of his therefore zappy gets it at 600 mill. I hope i dont upset anyone but that is the way i take the way the 10 min rule works, if im wrong please correct me. So with that being said zappy gets it at 600 mill. item will be transferred tmrw and be ready for pickup! thanks everyone for bidding

Reactions: Kas

CookieMonster

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
im just glade you got a fair price for such a good item abarkley31 and im friends with zappy so maybe one day he might consider selling it to me lol and he said it would end at 10pm est time

kimminjun7077

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Item is now up for auction! The standard 10 min rule will be in affect. Item is on chessy but can be xferred to atl np. Since i have already been offered 300 from Zappy, then thats where i will begin the auction! will be a quick 1 day auction! auction will end tmrw night at 10 p.m est standard time!

Minimum 10 mill bid increases
550 mill - Clementine

View attachment 44853

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Weasel is this a new "best friend"?
haha, no clue, but it's quite annoying, i made it clear i would not have any pre-sales until the 20th, fore it'd be unfair to other bidders, but he keeps spamming to meet him luna/to sell it to him "NOW" so for all the people, until he's deemed legit, i would ignore his messages, because he will not give his ICQ to sellers, which tells me it's a bit fishy.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Best Friend has always bought the items I auctioned. Just sayin.

to OP - where'd you get that Bracelet from if you don't mind me asking?

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha, no clue, but it's quite annoying, i made it clear i would not have any pre-sales until the 20th, fore it'd be unfair to other bidders, but he keeps spamming to meet him luna/to sell it to him "NOW" so for all the people, until he's deemed legit, i would ignore his messages, because he will not give his ICQ to sellers, which tells me it's a bit fishy.
They are just working up their posts. Pullen threads from 2+years ago and spamming for the item. Its obvious.