• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sick and Tired...

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of hearing and listening to the whining about the bannings. So be it. Can we get back to the game and what the next part of the event will hold for us?

Y

Yalp

Well guys.. as far as I can see.. no one is preventing me from leaving these boards to go play UO. I suspect no one is forcing you to be here either?

No one seems to be forcing me to open certain threads or participate in the discussion either. Maybe someone is forcing you to do something here on these boards that is against your will?

Free will and all. Play the game, post on the boards. Do one, do the other, do neither, do both.

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

A

Aboo

Can I fourth it?

My sister send me an icq this morning asking me a parrot question, she said Connor Graham made a post about it. My response was "You mean there are posts on Stratics now that DON'T have to do with the bannings?"

I understand people coming here and complaining. Sometimes that's the best way to get help initially. I think the point now is, it's all been said, been done, those people need to deal with EA_Mythic now . I don't believe much else can be accomplished here on the boards.

X

Xrenos

Can I fourth it?

My sister send me an icq this morning asking me a parrot question, she said Connor Graham made a post about it. My response was "You mean there are posts on Stratics now that DON'T have to do with the bannings?"

I understand people coming here and complaining. Sometimes that's the best way to get help initially. I think the point now is, it's all been said, been done, those people need to deal with EA_Mythic now . I don't believe much else can be accomplished here on the boards.
not much else could be accomplished dealing with EA_Mythic, because on every try to get assistance from them they send same automated message to everyone:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Ultima Online Support.

I am very sorry to hear of your account being terminated. However, you were found to be in possession of a multitude of highly illegal items in Ultima Online. Due to the severe nature of this ToS violation, your account was terminated. Sufficient evidence was verified to justify this termination.

Please be advised, we cannot give specific detailed information as to what items were in possession but be assured that we have fully investigated each case separately and found your account to be in violation.

The action taken against your account was just and will stand. If you would like to see any changes made to our Rules and Policies, please feel free to submit feedback via the UO Herald by visiting
http://uoherald.com/feedback/index.php

Any further replies regarding this subject will not be acknowledged.

Thank you and take care.

mind the fact they cannot give detailed information as to what items were illegal but they have fully investigated each one of them separately.

I feel sorry for all those who got tired reading these ban threads and just want to play and get gameplay information here on these boards. But dear Wolfie, Azzazel of LA, Ender, Aboo, can I ask you - what will YOU do if tomorrow you will find your accounts banned and houses deleted? I guess you will write e-mail to customer service and get exact copy of my message.
Or you think you are innocent and it wont happen to you, because all banned people crying here are lying that they are innocent? Wake up, you can find yourself tomorrow banned for reason EA_Mythinc wont explain.

If you are going to reply to this message with offensive critics or suggestions like "shut up", I suggest you better put me in ignore list or just go play UO, I wont stop this kind of ban discussions until I get customer support from EA_Mythic customer support.

K

Kith Kanan

Of hearing and listening to the whining about the bannings. So be it. Can we get back to the game and what the next part of the event will hold for us?
Well no one is forcing you to read those posts , just like I'm luckely not forced to read about the event or forced to join the mindless farming of one monster for hours on end... or running a quest nakid 600 times on diff shards to make some points for items I dont want... so there ya go :)

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But dear Wolfie, Azzazel of LA, Ender, Aboo, can I ask you - what will YOU do if tomorrow you will find your accounts banned and houses deleted? I guess you will write e-mail to customer service and get exact copy of my message.
Or you think you are innocent and it wont happen to you, because all banned people crying here are lying that they are innocent? Wake up, you can find yourself tomorrow banned for reason EA_Mythinc wont explain.
I'll know that I did something stupid and I deserved it, start up another account and be more careful.

A

Aboo

But dear Wolfie, Azzazel of LA, Ender, Aboo, can I ask you - what will YOU do if tomorrow you will find your accounts banned and houses deleted?
I've been in your shoes, kind of. My account was temp banned back in 2000 all because at that time I was considered rich and if you were rich, back then, obviously the only way you could have done it was illegal. It was right before Trammel was to be opened for house placement. In fact I didn't think I was going to get my account back in time to place a house but I did, by just hours.

Here is part of the e-mail I finally received regarding it:

"Date: Wed Jul 19 17:11:10 2000
To: My E-mail
Subject: Status of your account

Greetings,

We have completed the review of your account at this time. It is clear that your actions did not violate the Rules of Conduct or the Terms of Service of Ultima Online in any form or fashion, and your account is now activate again at this time. * * *"

I was innocent as is evidenced by the e-mail I finally received and the reinstatment of my account. So I understand how you feel. However, there is only so much posting on the board can accomplish. I believe that is the point of this thread.

For any and all of you who are truly innocent, I feel for you. However, having every post on Stratics a different post regarding the same thing makes it very hard to find any useful information here.

X

Xrenos

I'll know that I did something stupid and I deserved it, start up another account and be more careful.
If you will spend few years playing, will train your characters to high levels of skills, get decent equipment and house, earn gold, and then get it deleted, will you start over aswell?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you will spend few years playing, will train your characters to high levels of skills, get decent equipment and house, earn gold, and then get it deleted, will you start over aswell?
I already have gotten to that point at past it, but yes I would, the hard part was learning how to play. I know how to play now and I'm sure my guild members would try to replace my items if I was "wrongfully" banned.

L

Lord Drakelord

Can I fourth it?

I want to hear more on the plants seeds