• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

should i drop resist on bushido swordsman to raise other skills?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I do pvp with this char how well will trap boxes and oranges and potions work if you get rid of resist to make healing parry bushido highr

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pvp without gm resist is insanity....without legendary resists isn't advisable.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It really depends on the application. On a poison template, you auto-immune to most poisons and auto-cure most poisons, really only needing trap boxes for para ganks and fields. Othe applications where you can make effective use of pots/aids/apples/petals also don't require resist.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
True...but (oddly enough) I don't encounter mages that often. My shard seems to prefer the archers. 20x archers all spamming AI :rolleyes: gota love em