• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*shot in the dark* Seeking 'Joni' who lives East of Cove

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Joni (or someone who may know them),

Your house is called 'Moved alla my crap for an extra 200 storage'. Your house is in my old spot and the 'shot in the dark' is...... you didn't happen to be there when it fell and happened to grab a few soulshard thingies did ya (the five charge ones)?

The one I'm mostly interested in is my GM fishing one lol. I really thought I'd taken all my valuables this time I 'left for good'. You know just in case I came back for the umpteenth time LOL.

I'm gonna start fishing again tonight, I actually quite enjoy it which is a good thing! But you never know, you may be able to save me a LOT of time.

I've now discovered why I was unable to demolish my house before I left, there was stuff in the moving crate! Hehe :/

Cheers for reading,

Lucy :)

P.S. The name attached to the stone thingy was most likely Witchcraft. I'm not fussed about anything else I lost apart from maybe the GM Peacemaking stone, I'm trying quite hard NOT to remember all the things I likely lost this time round due to my dopiness :p.