• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

short story

N

Nicland

Hello again, Some of the folks in our community like to write short stories and I thought I might share some with the roleplay community at large. these stories will come in chapters for lack of a better word, so don't think it ends abruptly. This one is from our very own Lord Tiberius.

A time for thought
<font color="green"> </font>
As the party was wearing down Tiberius walked the room, Roland was still drunk and pouting over just how bad his try at Greyylene’s savage ale really was, Greyylene was still dancing with Bullseye, the two hadn’t been wrested from each other since Bulls had asked her to dance, and for once she really seemed to be letting go and having a good time. Angus was off dicing in a corner with Lolth and Jarxle of the Drow, and they seemed to be taking about all the gold Angus had on him, funny thing was they were doing it fairly, something you don’t see much when the one being taken is as drunk as one could be and still be conscious.

Tiberius thought about them for a moment and then remembered, they had joined the Navy in a raid on Port Baldmor to rescue Nevyn, and had played a very big part in the success of the mission, in fact had it not been for them and Brillow the mission would not have succeeded.

Jarxle! Lolth!! Its good seeing you again! I see your doing your best to ruin our Keeper. Tiberius laughed.

We are trying, but he did ask us to play. Said Jarxle. Lolth simply nodded his agreement with Jarxle and went back to dicing.

Tib laughed and walked over to lean against the Bar and look out at the rest of the room.

As Tiberius walked away Lolth looked at Jarxle and then over to Angus. I believe he was checking up on us.

He was, I believe he wanted to make sure we weren’t taking advantage of Angus in his inebriated state. Said Jarxle.

We would not do that, how dare he assume we would!! Said Lolth.

Take it easy Lolth, he does not know us very well and was looking out for his friend, you or I would have done the same.

Yes, we would have your right.

Just then Eva walked over and kneeled down looking at angus, she smiled winked and asked, Hows your angus these days?

Angus looked up through whisky fogged eyes and replied, Pah!! Get away from me woman, ya bother me.

Eva stood laughing and walked away.

Jarxle and Lolth looked at one another obviously confused, and then to Angus. What was that about? asked Lolth.

Nevermind. said Angus. Just give me the dice.