• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shop Runes

Grugot

Journeyman
Ever get those players that come in and pick up everyone elses's runes and junk them and then deposit their own on the ground. I've observed that with one player for the past week on our shard.

Wish there was a better way to advertise your shop.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you have good items people can find on Vendor Search, that's great advertisement. I usually check the other vendors at a house when using vendor search.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think more often than not, people are picking up the runes to use as free runes and mark them for personal use rather than going to a magic shop and buying. More people probably have an existing rune that go to Luna or Brit Bank where they're usually dropped than they do to a magic shop.

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think more often than not, people are picking up the runes to use as free runes and mark them for personal use rather than going to a magic shop and buying. More people probably have an existing rune that go to Luna or Brit Bank where they're usually dropped than they do to a magic shop.
This is me... I will grab 1 or 2 off the ground at Brit Bank when I need to mark a rune somewhere instead running to the mage shop.

Wish there was a better way to advertise your shop.
You could also setup an account/computer to open gates to your shop while spamming something about it. I tend to visit those shops more than the ones that are runes on the ground.