• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shimmering Effusion Peerless! (Event)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AAAAAAAAAAAH ! All good !

I might come with my archer this time, if his 5 ostards pack has bonded :gee:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc...

This will be an event: "We will die all"

Great ! Just how we like it! :D

Besides, if it all go very bad we can blame Miriandel.It was her idea. ;)

I'm coming with Dark Angel. Archer and fencer with fey slayer.

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "Magic Twins" Pia (Frode) and Claire will be at your service.

Frarc´s "We will all die"- strategy translated into (WoW-) newspeak is a so called "Wipe". :)

But we won´t.

/Claire

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We didn't know how to handle this, so pretty much screwed up at the beginning :)

When you have done this once, it seems much easier, it would be a good thing to have a tour of all peerlesses, after that we can have trips whenever we want.
Thanks to Kyrion for leading us to Shimm this time :thumbup1:

Next week, er... Travesty!

P.S.: it would be cool to get an agreement before we kill a boss so those who need an ingredient or another can have a chance to get it. When I opened Shimm's corpse, it was empty (besides the junkloot) and I was really hoping to get some of those crystals needed to make soulstone fragments. We don't run this for the loot, of course, but ninja looting a boss dry without uttering a word is not cool nonetheless :(

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how the looting system with peerless works. We had a party for Dreadhorn and each time it came close to the end we dropped out of party and each seemed to have his own little instanced corpse.
With the Effusion we dropped out of party before it fell but the corpse seemed to contain a massive pile of junk.
I got a crossbow, pitchfork and 6k from it along with 2 blight, but there was a ton of stuff on it. Didn't see any essence or statues or crystal shard things.

I've got a fetid essence statue from an idoc if anyone wants it, I've got a whole bunch of statues taking up storage space.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For looting we should appoint 1 person to loot everything and then devide it all among us.

Most often we hunt together with the same people. I'm sure we can trust each other with the loot and also take turns on who get the great stuff.

I'm not a big fan of dropping party when peerless almost die. Like this we can still end with 1 person getting all the good items and other nothing.

We will do often enough these kinda things to make sure everyone can benefit from them.

For me i don't care about the loot, i just want to have fun (when i can make it) . So thats one person less you need to share your stuff with. :)

K

Kyrgon

We didn't know how to handle this, so pretty much screwed up at the beginning :)
Aye very funny event and Frarcs wisdom "we will die all" comes true *giggles*

The shimmering peerless have the hardest keys from all. And so bigger the group so harder the keys ;) But we have done a very good job at all !!!

@Frarc
This time very much player was join the group - I think we were 9 or 10 in group

P.S.: it would be cool to get an agreement before we kill a boss so those who need an ingredient or another can have a chance to get it. When I opened Shimm's corpse, it was empty (besides the junkloot) and I was really hoping to get some of those crystals needed to make soulstone fragments.
Yes, the partyleader hasn't drop the party in time so there is a party bug :(

I think dropping the party is the fastest and best way to get everyone his loot.

BTW. I wrote a peerless guide for Paradoxy - but it is in german (my native language)

Take a look and if you need a translation so I ask Medea or Seven to do one *g*

http://www.bdl-uo.de/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=75

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was great fun and a real challenge.
We did it!
Thanx to Kyrgon and the others!
Special thanx to Puddlegum, our Orcish friend.

Screeny attached.

/Claire

Attachments