• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sherry the Mouse! Whee!

• Thread starter imported_Evilminion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Evilminion

Okay, you can call me a total geek if you like -- and you would be correct -- but the announcement that UO's upcoming turn-in rewards will include a marble Sherry statue has got me squealing fangirlishly. Now I'm happier than ever that I stashed half of Magincia in my basement; I hope there's enough there to get me a statue!

(diehard Sherry the Mouse fan, from way back)

I

imported_Tamais

now that is something I would love to have. Love Sherry, but has anyone seen here lately? Last time I was at the castle she wasn't any where to be found

G

Sherry and anything like her has been a long time coming.
That's what UO missed out on many times as time went on patch after patch, is that we have a history. From the Commador64 Ultima solo game, history always needs to be presurved. And wheather we say that this world we play in is "real or no real", the things that have happened within the multitude of people that have ever called this, "our game", we have a real history of a people.

Some of the early books have been taken away. I'm very glad that Sherry's has not.

Books like "The End" by Lord Blackthorn, will never be seen again. These two book's stories were conected.

Another Friend of Sherry's,
...Hamlet...

PS) Another happy finding was that they had replaced the training cliffs for healers. The last time I played they all had been disabled. I'm currently using the cliffs at the Brit Training Grounds). 53 Healing and climbing... falling... climbing... falling... climbing... falling... ...Ham...