• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Shed Scales of Nuenbem The Ice Dragon (Christmas Eve, 2010) Gloves

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These wonderfull 1 of 3 Season 8 Atlantic Event Gloves are up forsale! If Reserve isnt met ill keep the gloves for my museum. I reserve the right to cancel the auction if i choose to. You can Post bids in thread or you can also PM me your offer. Picture will be posted below. Auction will last till Firday the 29th of July at 10 PM Est. The reason why the auction is so short is because i have to go out of town for 2 weeks starting next week. The item is located on Atlantic and buyer is responsible for pickup. The buyer MUST pick up the item Firday night, Saturday, or Sunday before 6 PM Est. If not you have to wait till i get back. The 10min rule is up. So..... Happy bidding!

Reserve Price: 120mil
Buyout Price: 250mil
Current Bid:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bump.... Auction ends Tommorow night and no bids! Also lowered reserve to 120mil.