• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shards Down?

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

What's that in Central European time?
Assuming you're from Central Europe, shouldn't you know? I'm in Texas, all I know is that we're 5 or 6 +/- GMT (can never remember if we're behind or ahead...).

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming you're from Central Europe, shouldn't you know? I'm in Texas, all I know is that we're 5 or 6 +/- GMT (can never remember if we're behind or ahead...).
True, but I am a temporary resident here ( only been here 4 months) and we went off sumertime last weekend ... so lost all track of time - so to speak :)

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDT = GMT - 4

So that would be 3:27pm as I am typing this.......

Shards are down for about an hour give or take I think.

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't care what time they all went down. Get it fixed soon please. Gonna be some really crabby people that has been at work all day.....cough cough...my hubby that has been looking forward to getting home and playing with all the new stuff.

D

Deb

This is for the publish to fix some bugs, and WOW look at all the people
on Stratics:grouphug:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that I'm trying to rub it in or anything, but I'm logged in now, and have been for about 4 hours now.

J

J0KING

Ok... weirdest thing ever...

There I was working spirit speak... next thing I know... CRASH... Connection Lost...

Log back in with no problem and my character is not in my house but on the other side of Malas... scared the hell out of me because I was in the open field right outside of Luna... before I put up the radar I thought the house and everything I had was gone...

This happen to anyone else?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, spooky.
Maybe a GM decided you deserved a trick rather than a treat this year.

J

J0KING

Well... considering how slow the skill is actually gaining for me, I definately have not been getting any treat :)

Have Fun!!!