• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard-wide Hunt Oct. 13, 2008 9:15 pm CST

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here we go again!

Shard wide hunt for Oct. 13th, at 9:15pm. This week we thought it might be fun to do as many peerless as we can get through/prepare keys for. If you get a chance, between now and then, you can set up the quest for mel (she's the only one I know that you can prepare ahead of time) so we can dig right in. Also, if anyone has time (I wont) and can grab keys in preparation for our 9:15pm start time, it would be greatly appreciated.

After peerless, we'll do our usual follow-up doom hunt. :)

Meet at the Luna Stables at 9:15pm CST and look for Old Wolf/Aestus or Xanthril (not sure what other names he might be on). If you need to run to do something, make sure you get partied by one of us so we don't accidentally leave you behind. :)

See you there!

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be there and try to get out early to help with some keys. RL commitments may keep me from helping with keys tho.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We ended up doing 2 rounds of Paroxysmus and 1 of Melisande.

I got a CC on the first Parox, and Arwen got one on the Milly.

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I was just gonna post that! :p

We still have milly quests left over, so we can either run those next week or this weekend. :)

It was a fun night, glad you all made it. :)

T

Tycolby

LOL wow you all did good then!!!!!! Thx Kras for the keys to Parox!!!!!

:stir: I got something brewing for halloween weekend!!!!!!!

C

CanadianTemplar

Well with the likes of Tek and his light beers around... One has to set his expectations low, as to avoid disappointment :)