• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Shamino and EM event(s)?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings GL.

In the process of trying to get some of my chars on this shard up to speed from pre ML days, I was wandering and happened upon Shamino at the spirit gate in Ilsh. I followed his instructions until I seemed to hit an impass in the directive to find Lord British.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how old these NPCs are or how old the quest chain is/was, and what it related to, rewards etc.

Damn sorry i missed it.

A link if one can be found would be awesome. Also, glad to see that in my absence little but the names have changed. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please see the EM forum as well you'll find quite a bit of information on UORPC.net.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back.

It was more of a trail than a quest chain. It was an EM event done for the anniversary of Ultima I. It started in the Throne Room with Sherry the Mouse, but I forget what you said to her to start it. It was driven by NPC dialogue.

The Shamino you met isn't the real one, I'm all but certain. It was an actor, as the quest was a reenactment/"historical trail" of the battle against Mondain.

Oh, and those red NPCs you saw at the Shrine? They are holding the Queen's husband prisoner and have invaded Magincia island.

-Galen's player