• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shameless..

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW using Mr T as a poster boy...Do me a favour..

Ruined Mr T for me tbh :/

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh.. i didn't say it was a terrible commercial.. just seeing Mr T sell out to a game i dislike upset me a bit :)
Mr T wipes his a-hole with and blows his nose on money do you? You could if you got a gig doing a wow commercial because of your oldschool awesomeness... oh wait you don't have any oldschool awesomeness to land the gig my bad.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr T wipes his a-hole with and blows his nose on money do you? You could if you got a gig doing a wow commercial because of your oldschool awesomeness... oh wait you don't have any oldschool awesomeness to land the gig my bad.
This was an ill advised thread and serves as a reminder that i shouldn't go on forums while drunk...

Still tho, your taking that a wee bit personally mate. I mean, to scorn someone and tell them they have no "old school awesomeness" as you put it... that cuts a brother deep... LOL

Do yourself a favour and get yourself some decent chat before attempting to be clever, you just come across as a cretin.

**Edit

As an aside, Mr T looks aged in that advert...still churning out the same old sh*te he has been for years. Its pathetic, talk about a one trick pony. Die gracefully old man.

L

Lady_Mina

That commercial is old.

Mister T just wants some money...since he has had his most glorious days...a few decenia ago...