• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sewn Leggings Crafted by A Mongbat

Folded

Journeyman
i know some sewn items sell for a bit, but i thought this was a very unique item

had a bit of hit on these so i am going into an auction
Ends Tuesday 9pm CST

reserve 40m
buy out 100m

bids 40m+ 2.5m increments
bids 80+ 5m increments

as normal, 10min rule.

ICQ # 385933272
sewn legs.png

Last edited:

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Typically items sell more easily without a name but yeah, that's a good one. If you could put together a set you might fetch a premium with it. Nice piece.

Folded

Journeyman
Typically items sell more easily without a name but yeah, that's a good one. If you could put together a set you might fetch a premium with it. Nice piece.
yes that would be nice. but i do not see and haven't seen any sewn floating around like this.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
someone had a bunch of these pieces for sale recently, all sewn by a mongbat... think it was scott... so maybe whom ever bought his might want those