• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Several vendor spaces in prime position mall

S

SilentFoxXy

Looking to replace the Marked Book vendor, The Granite/Stone furniture vendor, The Bulk metal vendor and Bulk leather.

Also, have a few free spots to anyone who just wants ' A vendor' to sell your surplus.

No rules, no charges, all free, prime location on Umbra rd (CatTs Cradle), well known, well regarded and well visited.

ICQ- 450-150-281 or PM

B

Birdseye

I keep trying to catch in the game babe, but miss you. I'll try agan tomorrow.

P.S. Is there good money to be made in selling leather?, and what sort of prices does it go for?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normal leather sells well at 27.5 gp per, barbed at 175 gp per.

There is a lot of money to be made if you like hunting :).

S

SilentFoxXy

Just realised I had my ICQ set to only receive messages from Contacts, apologies for this, I have opened it back up again, so if youve sent a request recently, sorry, please re send ...;)

I just get so many nerdy nerfers saying ' Hi Hun wanna Siber' that I had to ......'Nuff said...;)

Ooopsss

CatT:)

OH, PS:-
Yes there is need for Bulk Leather of all types, as well as a BIG need for bulk Metals and woods.....

:) CatT

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just realised I had my ICQ set to only receive messages from Contacts
Heh, maybe that was the reason why you didn´t receive my messages when I ICQ´d you a while back...:D