• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Several items ....

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

As a result of ongoing cost of living in game I find myself down to my last couple million (across all charaters) and therefore in need of a serious capital raising exercise - therefore I have a few items I have available for sale. Notwithstanding my financial situation, this is NOT a fire sale - I have a price in mind but am willing to consider all reasonable offers.

1) Ruined Painting

2) Vet reward Statue - Cow

3) Vet reward Statue maker - Marble (best offer 3 Mil)

4) Banner Deeds (x2)

5) Set of reags (Eye of newt / Wrym's Heart / Obsidian / Bloodspawn / Brimstone / Pumice / Dragons Blood) - sold as set only. (best offer 20Mil)

And, for the right price I may consider selling Rubble Book (best offer 15Mil) and/or Rubble Saddle(best offer 27Mil)

PM me with offers or post them here - Thanks, Mezzac.

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,

And then you lift up your head.​
When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bump*

Update with current offers.

What if I stumble? What if I fall?

What if I lose my step and I make fools of us all?

Will the love continue, when the walk becomes a crawl?
What if I stumble? And what if I fall?

P

PoCove

I will do 27 mil for the rubble Saddle ..

Cheers ...... PoCove

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bump*

Offers have been updated - Am looking to end this Sunday Night.

Thanks to all who have responded.

Heroes are made when you make a choice

You could be a hero Heroes do what’s right

You could be a hero You might save a life

You could be a hero You could join the fight

For what’s right for what’s right for what’s right

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

Thanks to all who made offers, unfortunately none of the offers were in a range that I considered exceptable.

Now I realise that a few of the items prices may have dropped and I may have paid too much in the first place - however I can not afford to take such a loss on some of the items - notwithstanding my financial posistion, this was never a fire sale.

As I said to one of the bidders, I have already lost out in the 'Real World' financial crisis - I am not going to take a bath in my fantasy world.:)

So rather than sell a loss I will just hold on to them and remain for ever poor:sad4:

So thanks again to all that made offers.

Mezzac