• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Setting up a small rune library in Malas

G

Guys and gals I have started locking down books in my Malas home for public use.
It's not nearly as big and extravagant as The Travel Lodge was but it's a start. I've collected some books from idocs and made some books of my own, and I figure some new folks wont mind that it's not fancy.
My house is located in Malas at 69o 48'N 46o 11'E.
I have a full Treasure Hunting set I plan on putting out next. I also am open to suggestions if there's a book of runes I should put up that would help out please let me know.
It's very small right now and I'm still working things out so let me know any suggestions to make it better for ya'll or anyone new coming into the game.

I've been putting runes out here and there and here's a pic of the location and what I've got done so far:

If I should have posted this in a different forum please forgive me.

G

Flutter, I notice we are now neighbors! My house, Japanese style, is a few houses to the right of you on the coastline. I will be delighted to help out marking any runebooks you might need. It would be nice to welcome a new "Travel Lodge" in the spirit of helping the community. Please let me know through a forum message or ICQ 474-155-943.

G

That would be great!
Someone came in yesterday and asked for a tamers training book so I am working on that one.
Still haven't put up the t-hunt books yet.
Still half wondering if people even use these types of runes anymore or if everyone just hunts peeless and champion spawns now.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might have an extra taming trainer laying around my house. I'll take a look if you still need one. If I have an extra you're welcome to it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take a look when I get home in about an hour or so. I'm 99% positive I had an extra one laying around.

D

Darken (Cats)

<blockquote><hr>

That would be great!
Someone came in yesterday and asked for a tamers training book so I am working on that one.
Still haven't put up the t-hunt books yet.
Still half wondering if people even use these types of runes anymore or if everyone just hunts peeless and champion spawns now.

[/ QUOTE ]

im always looking for new hunting spots so i use rune libraries all the time.

I

imported_cowkiller

Well as a former owner of Travel Lodge, Nighty and I (Antonio) Would like to let everyone know that the library is still intact and in the hands of Lady Lace, and is being put back together in north luna town.

Yes we have decided to leave uo, but i will still keep one acct open. Its a step down process, but thanks to lace she has made it easier for me to turn over.

Wish you all the best of luck in your adventures, its been a real pleasure working with the community.

If you really want to keep the Travel lodge spirit alive, i suggest giving positive advice to lace since she is a more active poster. Shes really doing a great job at keeping this library together to help others in there adventures.

Keep up the good aloha spirit lace, and good luck with your venture

Aloha all, its been a blessing.

Antonio

G

Many Thanks Antonio ,I will do my best to follow your tradition.

G

Here is some advice.

The monster listing on the second level. People read left to right. A - Z.

Its backwards &amp; confusing.

G

Well not that I don't appreciate your interest ,but I also didn't take your advice and raise a statue to you either

G

haha

aparently you don't know sarcasm when it is slapping you in the face?

Hey babeh...

G

hahaha that is true.

my hair is pretty sexy, and it smells good. my conditioner &gt; yours!