• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

* Sets up the ABM and waits for his Friends to show up *

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* Sets up the ABM and fills his U-Hall Mug with Seattle’s Best *

Not much going on here, I came a cross a vendor selling Stockings for $25.00, Gift Boxes for $50.00 and Candy Canes and Gingerbread Men for $15.00 Each. So I bought all the Stockings (20) Boxes (7) and will go back today to get the others. I could not carry all of them with what I had on.

I know this may not sound like much to others, but for those of us who where not around for the past few Christmases, and do not have much stuff to deco with, to find a Vendor selling stuff at very reasonable prices, well it is kind of a big deal.

Oh and I forgot the Ginger bread house was I think $1,000.00

Now I can deco my house just a little and get into the Holiday Spirit. I just need to find a Vendor selling Christmas Trees. I have seen them but in Luna they have been on vendors for like $50K or $100K, not sure I want to spend that much.

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay 2 years is enough, What in the world is a abm?
* Points to His SIG *

You will find the link there and after reading it if you have any questiosn just ask.

Peace be with You Static

Caesar

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There's a good history to htat and I see that question every few months *laughs*

*grabs a breakfast croissant and diet pepsi*mmmmmmmm

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good morning Caesar!

just coffee, please, and your presence is requested at Luna bank at this moment :) please go up to the rooms upstairs and see the man known as Jakiel

W

woody_cats

Caesar

if on cats icq me at 30508991 and i will help with trees sled and reindeer if need

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*orders Diet Pepsi and nachos*

Good morning Caesar! Tis good to hear from you.

Afraid I went a bit overboard on my Holiday display. The elves have lodged a formal complaint regarding the brightness of it..*sighs*
I still don't believe you can see it all the way from Trinsic! Hrmph!

Happy Holidays.
May it be filled with family, friends and hugs.

W

Wilde1

Send me a PM if you're on Lake Superior, I'd be happy to donate a tree to the cause!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*pokes head in*

Hail Caesar - good to see you again my friend

WOW – it has been years since I got a cup o’ joe and a bagel from the ABM. In fact the last time Caesar was one of the common folks. I too have been picking up past holiday decorations as I find deals. I lost most of my collection over the years so it has been fun trying to find the items I miss most.

*fills mug, grabs some cream cheese for the bagel and heads back to work*

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pokes head in*

Hail Caesar - good to see you again my friend

WOW – it has been years since I got a cup o’ joe and a bagel from the ABM. In fact the last time Caesar was one of the common folks. I too have been picking up past holiday decorations as I find deals. I lost most of my collection over the years so it has been fun trying to find the items I miss most.

*fills mug, grabs some cream cheese for the bagel and heads back to work*
* Gives Schuyler Bain a Big Bear Hug *

It has been too long my Friend, I hope all is well.

We will do Lunch one of these days.

Peace be with You My Friend

Caesar