• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Set your flamethrowers to stun...

G

I wanna buy an uber draggie.

Someone have a decent fire/cold resists drag ready for me tonight, and I'll pay well.

I'd tame it myself, but I got beau coup crap to do today, and I want to get a jump on training.

If someone has one they want to move this AM, I'll be around for another half hour or so. PM or post.

Thanks!

G

I have one with 89 fire and 45 cold, but it has uber skills. I might let it go, but it would be costly.

G

Now how can I make an offer without even seeing its stats/skills?

Esaier to just pay your asking price, for me anyway...

Think of it. This is your chance to make your mark. Set the standard on the new beastly toys!

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats the stam cap for these new dragons? that seems a little low ;x

K

Kat SP

You let go of that dragon and my next suit of armor will be made from your hide!

G

<blockquote><hr>

You let go of that dragon and my next suit of armor will be made from your hide!

[/ QUOTE ]

That ends this conversation. I will be keeping my dragon. *smiles lovingly*

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. The truth comes out.

I will say no more as the RoC prevents it.

Anyone else with a cool dragon, gimme a shout via PM.

Kelmo, were I you, I'd lock it up.

G

Has anyone seen any prices for these newly created newly tamed super dragons sold by any tamers here yet ?

Novel concept tamers selling pets again, making gp for self and their own guilds.

Probably everyone will end up buying them off of tamers here, with every guild just about using and owning them here, anyhow.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That ends this conversation. I will be keeping my dragon. *smiles lovingly*

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that answers that question

G

<blockquote><hr>

whats the stam cap for these new dragons? that seems a little low ;x

[/ QUOTE ]

Stamina will train to 125 cap in a short time.