• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Set It Off VS Kyrite 20m Duel.

L

lols

congratulations set!

Classy exit too I might add.

And I stole my first thing at that fight - the silver you got for beating Kyrite!

R

Rand Al

Surprisingly, yes.
I think kyrite is a man of his word he tells you he is going to do something he will do it might take him a while but he will get it done. So i am not surprised he payed.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow he paid !! unheard of i figured the only exchange of loot would be the stuff the sneakyrolleyes: theif got.. way to bring honor back to the duel even if it cost 20 mil

E

Eyes of Origin

Congrats Set... looks like I'm missing quite a bit these days =(

And I have to agree, Kyrite wouldn't weasel out of not paying you, you should've known that. =P

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Set... looks like I'm missing quite a bit these days =(

And I have to agree, Kyrite wouldn't weasel out of not paying you, you should've known that. =P
The reason why I was surprised he payed me was because the way he has been acting.

S

SUPRsalad

I'm proud of him.. Our little set's balls are finally dropping.. *sniff* I'm getting feclemped. . . Rhode Island: Neither road, nor island. Discuss.

S

SUPRsalad

is anyone still using mystic/necro/scribe mage anymore? That template seemed so promising, but I was never good enough to run it.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

is anyone still using mystic/necro/scribe mage anymore? That template seemed so promising, but I was never good enough to run it.
i will be running it once i get Obsidian earrings and the garg casting focus chest

R

Rumpelstiltskin

its good for one v one's but on the field a mystic ninja is 100x better.
wrd, steve zissou ftw.
scbibe with 15% casting focus would be ideal, plus you get 12% sdi bonus from being a garg, berserker mode, added onto youre 10% damage to scribe added on your 15% sdi cap and youre sdi bonus from being 120 int,

ninjia just gives you animal form to run away when dismounted, which is nice but i perfer the bonus from scribe, 5% casting focus and 10% sdi as a garg, if i didnt run a garg i might add ninjia and 100 anat as a human

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not all ninja is used for shurikens make everything good, dp surikens for war horses and in middle of dumps It's a lot more use full then inscribe, casting focus is nice but you can get that from items why waste 100 sp on 5% casting focus and 1-2 more damage per spell oh and mirror images... those are leet on foot with dexxers on you.

S

SUPRsalad

theres nothing wrong with throwing a ninja star at a horse once in a while. .

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya point is, ninjitsu makes you stay alive longer do better sync dumps, Why the hell would you want inscribe kyrite your thinking more along the lines of one verse one templates but those are one verse one templates, wouldnt you rather of a all around better template defensive and offensive?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scribe > ninjitsu

I would much rather sync with a scribe than a ninja. Scribe is sure to add extra damage, ninjas are not sure to land a shuriken.

Scribe dominates 1v1s. That extra damage on every spell adds up to a significant amount. Scribe makes it much more difficult to out heal someones offense.

I personally have no issues whatsoever surviving on foot without ninjitsu. I can teleport faster than most players can run :(

I won't name any names here, but I can't tell you how many times a player gets dismounted turns into a llama and leaves his guild mate who also has ninjitsu to get dismounted and ganked 2v1 before he can get into form because his guild mate isn't there to x-heal. However, two good mages should never die in a 2v2 even if they're on foot...as long as they crossheal. Ninjitsu is greedy.

O

Omega9

yeah thats what im running atm a mystic ninja gargoyle :p
Sounds like fun. I love playing around with templates but am still a bit of a noob. I have a new garg I am not sure what to do with and would love to try this out, so could you please elaborate further?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scribe > ninjitsu

I would much rather sync with a scribe than a ninja. Scribe is sure to add extra damage, ninjas are not sure to land a shuriken.

Scribe dominates 1v1s. That extra damage on every spell adds up to a significant amount. Scribe makes it much more difficult to out heal someones offense.

I personally have no issues whatsoever surviving on foot without ninjitsu. I can teleport faster than most players can run :(

I won't name any names here, but I can't tell you how many times a player gets dismounted turns into a llama and leaves his guild mate who also has ninjitsu to get dismounted and ganked 2v1 before he can get into form because his guild mate isn't there to x-heal. However, two good mages should never die in a 2v2 even if they're on foot...as long as they crossheal. Ninjitsu is greedy.
Disagree and that happened so long ago i was in goo for like a month when that happened, i remember when you got owned on foot by like 4 cd after getting dismounted i helped but still you couldn't teleport through that (obviously)

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like fun. I love playing around with templates but am still a bit of a noob. I have a new garg I am not sure what to do with and would love to try this out, so could you please elaborate further?
it's just a pvp template, deadly poison shurikens for war horses and dumps, ninjitsu form out fast, that or inscribe which only adds 1-2 damage

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disagree and that happened so long ago i was in goo for like a month when that happened, i remember when you got owned on foot by like 4 cd after getting dismounted i helped but still you couldn't teleport through that (obviously)
It was and still is a reoccurring trend with you. I know that every time you get dismounted and your guild mate sticks around to heal you, that you turn into a llama after getting heals...leaving him to get dismounted and killed. Then you sit in a house. FACT.

"I remember one time that you died chad to like a super huge gank and like you totally died dude omg owned"...that's what I read. Yes, I realize that I do indeed die on occasion...everyone does. Even players who rely on ninjitsu for survival.

Play what you enjoy. That's all that matters.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I think other than dexxers I wont run ninjia unless its a ninjia mage and that would be for the bonus, although I do have it on my archer mage for the lower mana cost, but I dont even use it to much, its not a bad skill its a great oh **** button, but I wont sacrafice any of my mana, or damage to add it,

Although the Ninjia Mystic anat mage is pretty beast vs dexxers, cant be disarmed when dismounted.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was and still is a reoccurring trend with you. I know that every time you get dismounted and your guild mate sticks around to heal you, that you turn into a llama after getting heals...leaving him to get dismounted and killed. Then you sit in a house. FACT.

"I remember one time that you died chad to like a super huge gank and like you totally died dude omg owned"...that's what I read. Yes, I realize that I do indeed die on occasion...everyone does. Even players who rely on ninjitsu for survival.

lol no what im saying is i would have not died, and your wrong your bringing up **** that happened so long ago dude yes it happened but that was when i was like first joining goo.. and what you you talking about i barley got any xheals in goo if i was on foot it was ether i was dead or if i get lucky with 70 ninjitsu.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol no what im saying is i would have not died, and your wrong your bringing up **** that happened so long ago dude yes it happened but that was when i was like first joining goo.. and what you you talking about i barley got any xheals in goo if i was on foot it was ether i was dead or if i get lucky with 70 ninjitsu.
Of course you wouldn't have died. It would of been me x-healing.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol that is dumb set, Goo x healed better than any other guild around.. there has been times where you have ninjia off and focus target has been re set to the x healer. NOW I can tell you about how many times you have died because you were no properly stocked up, no heals cures blah

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol that is dumb set, Goo x healed better than any other guild around.. there has been times where you have ninjia off and focus target has been re set to the x healer. NOW I can tell you about how many times you have died because you were no properly stocked up, no heals cures blah
Yes if i had a nickle for every time I was an idiot we'd all be rich enough said. and wtf you talking about? best healers around? lol part of the reason why i left was because the lack of heals.
I would give them, none in return, maybe YOU would get xheals because if i wasn't getting dumped on, everyone got healed all the time.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Yes if i had a nickle for every time I was an idiot we'd all be rich enough said. and wtf you talking about? best healers around? lol part of the reason why i left was because the lack of heals.
I would give them, none in return, maybe YOU would get xheals because if i wasn't getting dumped on, everyone got healed all the time.

NY Mix, Lambo Brandon, and for the most part other mages were good at X healing,
In fact when our guild would do our guild fights vs foo we would win most of the time,
you didnt get x heal because I was on alric and mixtape was on his dexxer as well, so yes lack of x heals, because lack of mages on.

One of the most D bag things you can do also is knock the guild who taught you to become a better player/guildie, the guys that you say cant x heal are the ones who took you to the next step, who trained with you who helped you build your templates your suits, who taught you how to do a lot of things, and how more importantly to work as a team.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All i ever learned from you was to die every 5 minutes and make up excuses on why you lost.

I

Istoli

chads the best x healer ive ever played with. literally went 2 vs 10+ with him and have won back in the day.

kyrite always had my back as well

anyways. hi everyone.

:heart: anubis

S

SUPRsalad

chads the best x healer ive ever played with. literally went 2 vs 10+ with him and have won back in the day.

kyrite always had my back as well

anyways. hi everyone.

:heart: anubis
thread: over.

+100 relic frags, stoli.