• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Servers Down for 6 Hours for Scheduled Maintenance

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just hope that hamster that is replacing the new one is ready in 6 hours. :)

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH NOOOOOOOOO!

Can we also schedule a teeny, tiny little 4 minute revert with this? I had no idea this was happening (I usually read the forums all the time) and had just made my way into the Abyss and lost connection in the middle of the foul beasties down there....

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*stands outside with a "REPENT NOW - THE END IS HERE" sign*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH NOOOOOOOOO!

Can we also schedule a teeny, tiny little 4 minute revert with this? I had no idea this was happening (I usually read the forums all the time) and had just made my way into the Abyss and lost connection in the middle of the foul beasties down there....
Uh, yea, and I was uh, fighting, and then found like 20mil in checks on the ground, and I was only able to pick up one of them before the server went down so uh, help please?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt they will but Im looking forward to the new improved hamster or should I say Zhu Zhu pet for the new technology era of UO :p

C

catship

Uh, yea, and I was uh, fighting, and then found like 20mil in checks on the ground, and I was only able to pick up one of them before the server went down so uh, help please?
that did happen to me one time, but was just 19 mil