• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Server Births, Rares, and Rubble Auction Part 4

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
upload_2016-10-18_12-23-22.png This Auction will end Monday October 24th at 10:00 PM CST.

Here are the rules:

Reserves/High bids are listed at the end of post.
Minimum bid increments: up to 20 million-minimum 1 million increments
20 to 40 million-minimum 2 million increments
40 to 100 million-minimum 5 million increments
100 to 200 million-minimum 10 million increments
200 to 500 million-minimum 20 million increments
over 500 million-minimum 40 million increments

Sorry, but no bids will be accepted from "visitors".

A 10 minute rule WILL apply! :)

NO buyouts. All items will be available until the end of the auction.

I will be updating bids often!!!

Please ICQ me with any questions. ICQ # 676858841

I reserve the right to makes any changes as needed.

Thank you, and remember, BID EARLY AND BID OFTEN :)

*PLEASE NOTE, THE MESANNA MASK IS OUT OF ORDER*

upload_2016-10-18_11-27-31.png upload_2016-10-18_11-50-38.png upload_2016-10-18_11-52-10.png upload_2016-10-18_12-15-16.png upload_2016-10-18_12-13-22.png upload_2016-10-18_19-13-26.png upload_2016-10-18_12-16-1.png upload_2016-10-18_12-23-22.png upload_2016-10-18_12-20-54.png upload_2016-10-18_12-26-46.png upload_2016-10-18_12-27-58.png upload_2016-10-18_12-41-42.png upload_2016-10-18_12-43-21.png upload_2016-10-18_12-44-56.png upload_2016-10-18_12-49-50.png upload_2016-10-18_13-26-55.png

#1) Wash Basin (Server Birth) Reserve 90M
#2) Folded Sheet (Server Birth) Reserve 120M HIGH BID 150M @Jack_UO OUTBID @blend
#3) Rubble steps Reserve 80M
#4) Demon Mask (Mesanna) Reserve 55M
#5) Knitting (Server Birth) Reserve 400M HIGH BID 540M @Polaris75 OUTBID @Chuchi OUTBID @Peppard @blend
#6) Cards (Server Birth) Reserve 100M HIGH BID 110M @Polaris75 OUTBID @Restless
#7) Thank you Catskills (Mesanna) Reserve 5M
#8) Deed to a Guildstone "Berserk" Reserve 40M HIGH BID 40M @Kolka
#9) Head of Drakule (Can't be locked down?)Reserve 20M HIGH BID 20M @Money Bags Mcgee
#10) Deed to a Large House with Patio Reserve 25M HIGH BID-25M @MadMartyr
#11) 3rd Balhae Duel Event Fighter Reserve 250M HIGH BID 250M @Scott
#12) Candle Blessed By Love For Winri Reserve 20M HIGH BID 20M @panoramix2009
#13) Rubble Tent piece Reserve 50M
#14) Cards (Server Birth) Reserve 120M SOLD to @Restless 100M
#15) Bottles of Liquor (Server Birth) Reserve 90M
#16) Pitcher (Server Birth) Reserve 25M HIGH BID 25M @Assia Penryn
#17) Book (Server Birth) Reserve 15M

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
11. Reserve

For those that don't know - glacial staff with the special title

Balhae season 4 - 2006
-35 total

@Restless is right - might cause people to ogle over items if they knew it's color...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
11. Reserve

For those that don't know - glacial staff with the special title

Balhae season 4 - 2006
-35 total

@Restless is right - might cause people to ogle over items if they knew it's color...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad. I figured the title would do it. :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can garantee you @Keith of Sonoma Sweyn is a legit bidder. Further more if he doesn't pay I will. I hope you can accept his bid, please.

Thanks,

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can garantee you @Keith of Sonoma Sweyn is a legit bidder. Further more if he doesn't pay I will. I hope you can accept his bid, please.

Thanks,

Regards,

Jack_Uo
How about this @Jack_UO . You bid on the item, pay me and then deal with him. How hard is it to understand that in the rules it says:

"Sorry, but no bids will be accepted from "visitors".

That is my policy. It's not fair to the other "visitors" that I break it for 1 person. Then I would feel obligated to do it the next time someone "vouches" for one, and I am not going down that road. Sorry.

Again, how about you bid on the item, be responsible for payment, and then you deal with him/her afterword. That should be no problem right?

Last edited:

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about this @Jack_UO . You bid on the item, pay me and then deal with him. How hard is it to understand that in the rules it says:

"Sorry, but no bids will be accepted from "visitors".

That is my policy. It's not fair to the other "visitors" that I break it for 1 person. Then I would feel obligated to do it the next time someone "vouches" for one, and I am not going down that road. Sorry.

Again, how about you bid on the item, be responsible for payment, and then you deal with him/her afterword. That should be no problem right?
Sure mate not a problem. Hes a good payer. Always has been with me. Just wanted him to be able to use his stratics account otherwise it will never get older if people in general don't accept their offers but I understand its a bit problematic when visitors bid hard and others will think its the own seller bidding for his own ítems. So this being said its ok I'll talk to him and maybe bid on the ítems he wants.

But I personally think, if you ask me, that people should give them the oportunity to grow on this fórum, just the oportunity, backing them economically and politically like making themselves responsible for what he does on the forum or otherwise they will never be able to grow up the account and that doesnt seem to be too fair IMO.

Anyhow thanks and speak soon.

Regards.

Jack_Uo

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sure mate not a problem. Hes a good payer. Always has been with me. Just wanted him to be able to use his stratics account otherwise it will never get older if people in general don't accept their offers but I understand its a bit problematic when visitors bid hard and others will think its the own seller bidding for his own ítems. So this being said its ok I'll talk to him and maybe bid on the ítems he wants.

But I personally think, if you ask me, that people should give them the oportunity to grow on this fórum, just the oportunity, backing them economically and politically like making themselves responsible for what he does on the forum or otherwise they will never be able to grow up the account and that doesnt seem to be too fair IMO.

Anyhow thanks and speak soon.

Regards.

Jack_Uo
I look forward to the bids. FYI, this auction closes in roughly 13 hours.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Auction is closed. Thank you to all the bidders and winners! I will get everything sorted, tallied and I will post it shortly. Thanks again. :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Polaris75 #'s 5 and 6. Total 650M PAID
@Jack_UO #2. Total 150M
@Kolka #8. Total 40M
@Money Bags Mcgee #9 Total 20M
@MadMartyr #10 Total 25M PAID
@Scott #11 Total 250M PAID
@panoramix2009 #12 Total 20M PAID
@Assia Penryn #16 Total 25M PAID

Congratulations to all the auction winners!!! You can meet Shard Hopper on the 2nd floor in Luna on Atl To pick your items. Thank you all again.

@Restless I am good with your offer of 100M for #14) Cards (Server Birth) ! PAID

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will be on for about 30 more minutes to allow winners to pick up their items tonight. 2nd floor Luna, see Shard Hopper! Thanks

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Polaris75 #'s 5 and 6. Total 650M PAID
@Jack_UO #2. Total 150M
@Kolka #8. Total 40M
@Money Bags Mcgee #9 Total 20M
@MadMartyr #10 Total 25M PAID
@Scott #11 Total 250M PAID
@panoramix2009 #12 Total 20M PAID
@Assia Penryn #16 Total 25M PAID

Congratulations to all the auction winners!!! You can meet Shard Hopper on the 2nd floor in Luna on Atl To pick your items. Thank you all again.

@Restless I am good with your offer of 100M for #14) Cards (Server Birth) ! PAID
UPDATE: Still to pay,@Money Bags Mcgee[/USER] . Send me an ICQ/PM and I will meet y'all tomorrow to pay/collect. Thanks again to everybody who participated!

Last edited: