• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

seroquel

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a medication to help with depretion it causes type 2 diabeties and there is a multimillion dollar lawsuit against the makers of this medication if youve been takeing this medication since 02 early 03 contact a lawyer asap also you need your docters to state this is the cause of your diabeties before its to late diabeties can kill you slowly but surly its takeing the life even from me , but anyways please do not take this medication it is wrong and bad for you thank you for your time .

i wish i had a lawyer that had balls in my area to take on this challenge :( ty
:stretcher:

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like usall i waited to long to jump in i was just makeing sure those of us that was takeing this medication that people new how bad this medication was i just hope those of you that took or is takeing this medication new what this medication was actually doing to you :(