• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Serious Question for Our EMs....

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

This is sort of a long drawn out question, but I just have to ask this anyway. First though, I must say that we are all aware of, and very grateful, for your generosities to the citizens of Origin. You gave us great gifts, such as the Cloaks of Silence you handed out tonight.

This really helps us to sneak up on our friends and see what thier doing and they have no idea that we are even there! (Unless of course they see this picture on Stratics. YIKES! Sorry, about this Sweet Dreams. :blushing: )

You also gave us abilities we werent even aware that we had, such as tight rope walking on the ledges and singing at the same time. Next thing you know we will all be trying out for UO Idol!

You go out of your way to provide us with " little Tourneys", which by the way, I have NO idea what that is exactly, but I guess we will find out Thursday. (My mother used to use a term something like that to refer to bathroom duties....Im really hoping thats not what your talking about!)

You both are always there to boost our morale and you gave us confindence that we would be safe at your events, (Well... maybe not so great in that department, but we give you Kudos for trying.)

Most of all, you gave us good advise on how to survive in these dangerous lands of Sosaria.

But...nows heres the big question...Which one of you GAVE that dude on the statue a major wedgie that he is so desperately trying to get straightened out????

P.S. No, I didnt do anything to that last picture. It honestly looks like that. Go to the Origin Reward Hall and see for yourself!!! LOL

E

Eyes of Origin

ROFL! Thanks for the laugh ;)

*edit* Fel event mentioned in one of the above pics.. what did I miss??

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archery Event this week,,,( no skill required)
Fel PVP event tentatively scheduled shortly after the launch of SA.

Crystal....the EM's are gonna shoot you....keep up the good work!
LOL

C

Crystal Canyon

ROFL! Thanks for the laugh ;)

*edit* Fel event mentioned in one of the above pics.. what did I miss??
They were asked about when the Fel events would resume and they stated that they would have another Fel event sometime after the SA events.

Why would YOU want to know that??????? ROFL

C

Crystal Canyon

Oh Morgaine, I also forgot to tell you that the EMs said that YOU would not be allowed to attend any more Fel events unless you took me with you and protected me whilst there. Im sure that is what they said....or wait, was that one of those reoccuring UO Pvp dreams I keep having? ....Dang, I really can't remember... but at any cost, it sounds good!!!!!!

Maybe it is just time for me to go to bed before I really get into trouble here. ;)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I take a weekend off, and look what Crystal notices!! :eek:

Now to quit laughing ... again.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I take a weekend off, and look what Crystal notices!! :eek:

Now to quit laughing ... again.
Crystal took several months off to sharpen her wit. So standbye Origin to be rocked with laughter. So far she has made 2 very funny cartoons. Keep up the good work Crystal!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nicely done Crystal! I keep looking for someone wearing a jester's gear.