• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SERIOUS LAG since new patch

B

Bomordan

I always have had a high latency (over 200) on Oceania, but I have been able to play until this last patch (today). Now, although my latency has not changed and I don't see any significant packet loss, I can't even move! How am I supposed to take care of my plants? I need help!

S

Sheepo79

I suppose you are having same problem as me, I play from Singapore, usually having Latency of 200-250ms since 9 years ago, and since the latest patch was in, altho latency shows 200ms in shard selection, when I try to log in my character, it freezes there forever, when I try reconnecting few times, sometimes it takes 3 whole mins or more to load everything up, and I'll be able to run around and feels ok just like 200ms latency, but if I recall to another place, same thing will happen, things will just freeze forever. Is that what you experiencing too?

H

Held

Having same problem as the guy above, and I live in Sydney...

M

Mortious

I'm having the same problems and I'm in NZ, I can't even log in. I've been finding it hard over the last few months to convince my partner its still worth paying for when shes plays the similar thing for free. :(

B

Bomordan

I live in the US, so my high latency is not really a surprise. Whatever fixed the lag, though, I really appreciate that I can now log in, and move about like normal.

P

Piccolo(UO:R)

I've been having the same problem, but it's good to know its not just me (sortof). I recently just removed a virus from my machine and was getting a Catalyst Control Center error so i thought it must have messed with graphics drivers. I don't understand why they have so much trouble find hardware for a 14 year old game