• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

September 2015 Events

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Events that are PLANNED for this month. Those events that are CONFIRMED by a post on the forums or other means are highlighted with a link to the post (in gold) or with green text if no post is available. Cancelled or Postponed events appear in red text.

~~~ PLAYER EVENTS ~~~
1 - Skara Brae Hunt, Starts
2 - Skara Brae Market and Archery Contest @ 7:30 PM EST at the Community Center in Skara Brae
4 - Britain General Hospital Grand Opening and Tour @ 9 PM EST, East Britain [POSTPONED]
5 - War Council Meeting @ 7 PM EST at Castle Blackthorn's Meeting Room
5 - [TAVERN NIGHT] @ 9 PM EST at the Crescent Moon Tavern in Luna
6 - Trinsic City Meeting @ 6 PM EST at the Royal Bank of Trinsic (Right location?)
9 - [TAVERN NIGHT] @ 8 PM EST at Que's Tavern in Skara Brae
10 - Yew Town Hall @ 8:30 PM EST at Empath Abbey
10 - [EM EVENT] The Search for Jor: Lost and Found, @ 7 PM EST in Castle Blackthorn (Jeffery)
13 - Moonglow City Meeting @ 8 PM EST (Location TBA)
15 - Yew's Sheep Shearing Contest @ 8 PM EST meeting at Empath Abbey
16 - Jade Winds Auction @ 7 PM EST at the Jade Winds Auction House in New Magincia
12 - Minoc/Vesper Net Toss Fishing Event @ 8 PM EST at the Minoc Docks
16 - [EM EVENT] Audiences with the King @ 9 PM EST in Castle Blackthorn
18 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council Meeting of Governors @ 8 PM EST in Castle Blackthorn's Meeting Room
20 - Vesper's Woodmens' Challenge, Starts @ 9 AM EST
21 - Trinsic Fishing Competition Starts
21 - [EM EVENT] Kings and Pirates: Lost and Found @ 8 PM EST in Castle Blackthorn (Details TBA)
23 - [TAVERN NIGHT] @ 8 PM EST at the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae
24 - Vesper's Grizzly Bear Hunt @ 6 PM EST, Meeting at Vesper Mint 10 mins before
26 - Vesper Market @ 7 PM EST to 9 PM EST at the Vesper Market Square
26 - Knight's Rest Bard's Night @ 8:30 PM EST at the Village of Aegis in Yew.
27 - [EM EVENT] Global Arc: The Time Gate @ 7 PM EST in Castle Blackthorn (Details TBA)
27 - Vesper's Woodmens' Challenge, Ends @ 9 PM EST Rewards at Vesper Mint
28 - Trinsic Fishing Competition Ends, Rewards Ceremony at the Sons of the Sea in Trinsic at 7 PM EST
28 - [TAVERN NIGHT] @ 8:30 PM EST at the Knight's Rest at the Village of Aegis Yew
30 - Skara Brae Hunt, Ends
30 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council Meeting of Governors @ 9 PM EST at Castle Blackthorn's Meeting Room.

* Tavern Night rotations are not meant to preclude others from hosting tavern nights outside the rotation, the purpose here is merely to promote activity. - Judas D'arc

~~~ EM EVENTS ~~~
Thursday, 9/10 – Tuesday 9/15 – The Search for Jor: Lost and Found (Investigation)
The final investigation in the current arc. Jeffrey will be at the Castle with details by 7pm EST. Reports must be filed by the end of the day on Wednesday, 9/16 in the mailbox at the Reward Hall. All who file a report will receive points towards their Guard rank.

Wednesday, 9/16, 9pm EST – Audiences With the King A chance for citizens and friends of the Kingdom to petition the King. All who wish to speak will be held to a time limit (determined by the number of attendees). The location is to be determined.

Friday, 9/18, 8pm EST – Council of Governors Meeting

Monday, 9/21, 8pm EST – Kings and Pirates A continuation of the Lost and Found investigation (details will be known following the conclusion of said investigation).

Sunday, 9/27, 7pm EST – The Time Gate The finale to the current global arc leading up to the Time of Legends. More details to come.

Wednesday, 9/30, 9pm EST - Council of Governors Meeting

Confirmed Events have been added to our UO Catskills Facebook page and @UOCatskills Twitter feed as well as coordinated with the official UO Fan page and Twitter as well as the new Statics Calendar. :)

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday the 6th Trinsic City Meeting at 6 pm, Wednesday the 16th Jade Winds Auction at 7 pm, 21st-28th fishing competition(rewards at the sons of the sea in Trinsic at 7pm on the 28th). Will be more but I am waiting to see what else is posted first.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one or two things that will have a set date, but with the actions the Kingdom will take in Nujel'm still undecided I can't say when events pertaining to that will happen quite yet. I'll do my best to make sure they don't interfere with anything else.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated!

Made some comments and put TBD/TBA for times/locations that have not been posted yet.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Location for the meeting was posted as the southeastern room of the meeting hall beside the Royal Bank.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Done honey... sorry I may have overlooked. Been really sick lately myself as you probably know from my FB. :(
yea it okay i understand, i been running around like my head cut off with school and work i never get to set down for more then 3 min at a time

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

Please note the changes to the EM schedule. It also mentions something happening on the 31st, though it may not have an in-game component (but it may...). It also alludes to some plans I have for the last week or so of November - I will have concrete details on dates and times before the end of October.