• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed September’s EM Events

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I apologize for the schedule being weighted towards the second half of the month – I have some family affairs taking me out of town for longer than I thought. Still, there is a lot going on!

Thursday, 9/10 – Tuesday 9/15 – The Search for Jor: Lost and Found (Investigation) The final investigation in the current arc. Jeffrey will be at the Castle with details by 7pm EST. Reports must be filed by the end of the day on Wednesday, 9/16 in the mailbox at the Reward Hall. All who file a report will receive points towards their Guard rank.

Wednesday, 9/16, 9pm EST – Audiences With the King A chance for citizens and friends of the Kingdom to petition the King. All who wish to speak will be held to a time limit (determined by the number of attendees). The location is to be determined.

Friday, 9/18, 8pm EST – Council of Governors Meeting

Monday, 9/21, 8pm EST – Kings and Pirates A continuation of the Lost and Found investigation (details will be known following the conclusion of said investigation).

Sunday, 9/27, 7pm EST – The Time Gate The finale to the current global arc leading up to the Time of Legends. More details to come.

Wednesday, 9/30, 9pm EST – Machinations The final play by/against the Vizier is made. Details to be given pending earlier events this month.

Continue reading...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well unfortunately I may not be around the 21st (and I have a strong feeling that @Zuckuss might be unavailable too hehe) as it is my 41st bday! ;)

However I thank you so kindly for making some events a bit later on in the evening!!! I'll be sure to try to make those. Been working so hard that I'm never home before 7 these days.

Will posts these up in the main calendar today!