• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Tram Castle, south of Skara Brea(pic), nice spot icq 91689320 500 mil buy out

R

RD Gumbie

Selling Tram Castle, south of Skara Brea, nice spot, icq 91689320 500 mil buy out. Bids over 300 mil to start. No set time for sale but I'd like to sell as soon as possible. Runes will be out around Luna bank, thanks for looking

M

mandosa-nice

Re: Selling Tram Castle, south of Skara Brea(pic), nice spot icq 91689320 500 mil buy

Arff i try to buy this castle the last year with an offer of 1B for my guild CSB, but now the guild are dead ;)

Anira Cuilwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Selling Tram Castle, south of Skara Brea(pic), nice spot icq 91689320 500 mil buy

Just another one trying to make big money with crap. I'll buy it for 10M and tear it down.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What the heck, i just baught another castle and still have a lil pocket change left :p, hmmm my 1st offer, 200mil

Elf.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lordy this is bad and dark news for Europa....even 'ive got to admit it..the shards going downhill fast..once a reasonable full shard...????...this is an awesome castle at a very good price indeed....only 6 months ago this would have been snapped up at the full asking price of 500m or even over bid above that...and other people would be waiting to own the crem da la crem...the dream boat....the finale of uo.

what the hells happening to europa...maybe its time to join/consolidate europa and drachs together??

unbelievable...

Anira Cuilwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lordy this is bad and dark news for Europa....even 'ive got to admit it..the shards going downhill fast..once a reasonable full shard...????...this is an awesome castle at a very good price indeed....only 6 months ago this would have been snapped up at the full asking price of 500m or even over bid above that...and other people would be waiting to own the crem da la crem...the dream boat....the finale of uo.

what the hells happening to europa...maybe its time to join/consolidate europa and drachs together??

unbelievable...
Europa is not at that bad standing. In the past there have been plenty harvesters and rich traders supporting the folks who try to add some good roleplay to the world. However some do not and some only come to events to ruin them :( I wish more people would unite for good roleplay instead of harvesting gold for their pockets. Personally I can't see the point of having such much gold if there is no experience to spend it for.
As one mentioned earlier in this thread, the castle could have been sold for great amount of gold only some months ago. It's just a pity but Skara Brae is dead for now.
Take care you folks.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Owning a castle kinda depends if you ''WANT TO LIVE THE UO DREAM'' my friend.[End].

EM Event items... im really confused why they cost so much to buy?? when theres soooo many events on all shards... the whole idea of such events should be to get a little trinket as a reminder of doing the event.. not straight of to luna to sell it for 100m...that does suck!!!

Anira Cuilwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Owning a castle kinda depends if you ''WANT TO LIVE THE UO DREAM'' my friend.[End].

EM Event items... im really confused why they cost so much to buy?? when theres soooo many events on all shards... the whole idea of such events should be to get a little trinket as a reminder of doing the event.. not straight of to luna to sell it for 100m...that does suck!!!
So true

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

unbelievable...
I´d buy it if I had the gold. A few hundred Ms short though... :(

M

mandosa-nice

Same thing here.

R

RD Gumbie

It's still for sale, 320 mil is top offer, I droped buy now to 400 mil on the sign but seems not a bunch of interest in it. Wife just had a baby last night so Im home checking this stuff and gunna head back now so Ill try to be on tommarow night to sell to him or anyone who can beat that. Thanks for looking and the free bumps while I was away guys :)

icq 91689320

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

do you accept gold only?

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Gonna check my pennies in the morning, too late now to do it, see if i have enough to beat the 320 or if i will have to admit defeat, would really like the missus to take that one so i can have 2 on the same screen nearly lol.

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

350mil, Found a few mil down the back of my (UO) sofa :)

Elf.