• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[SELLING] STACKED Purified Candles!! Nothing Else like them in game anywhere!!!

G

EDIT:
currently on great lakes, WILL TRAVEL if the price is right

2 stacked candles - 8 mil
3 stacked candles - 12 mil
4 stacked candles - 18 mil
5 stacked candles - 25 mil

while the quest of love was going on I was able to stack multiple numbers of the white candles together and they read: "5 A Purified Candle". they r lock-down-able and don't decay. i have other numbers of stacked candles as well, 2,3,4 and such. great lakes.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="brown">If you unstack them do they go back to saying "A Candle Blessed by Love for [insert character name]"? That's pretty cool if they do. </font>

G

they were never completed candle quests, so there's no name. when unstacked, they go back to normal, "a purified candle."

@UCC- npc's wouldn't buy then, either unnamed or otherwise. not sure why u'd guess that since i wrote i was able to stack them.

but if you're really curious as to how i did it, even though it may be considered an exploit (aside from the fact the quest is positively absolutely finished and untouchable)pm's are welcome. so i'll post a few pic instead.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because at points in time you could sell things to NPC's then buy them back and they would Stack

Don't really matter anymore imo since I was told you couldn't do the quest anymore.

G

exactly, wich is why i think these are great items to get before they're sold. and it is very likely they are the only one in the game...anywhere. like the stacked mondain coins on origin, but these are WAY cooler

G

mmmm same thought here... ive got a unfinished quest purified candle of my own... not sure a stack of two would be any nicer or sought after, though ill probably be wrong, quoted ,hung drawn and quarted for saying so.....

G

Actually the mondain's coin stack is cooler, since I own one of them.
Normally I'd bid on something like these candles since I like that bugged stuff, but they just aren't grabbing me.

G

rtlfc

thank you all for looking and leaving your opinions, it's all i'd hope for and ask. did i mention that you can HOLD these stacked in your hand ,.? both or all 5 of them?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe u should page a GM and make sure all of that is legal....considering it took an exploit to get them that way....=/

post a screeny with a GM saying their legal n stuff would be cool

G

<blockquote><hr>

"not officially deemed legal" a.k.a. not officially deemed illegal either..hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as it not being deemd illegal, it doesn't really work like that, if it's not officially deemed legal, then it's to be considered illegal until otherwise stated. Not placed in limbo and free for all to take advantage of....

So ultimatley until shown other wise the message to be taken from this is buy them at your own risk.

G

Yea, cuz CLEARLY EA has no bigger problems to fix like scripts, dupes, exploits and a stack of quest item candles is definitely game breaking exploits. GG prioritizing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

As far as it not being deemd illegal, it doesn't really work like that, if it's not officially deemed legal, then it's to be considered illegal until otherwise stated.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...reminds me of the salem witch trials..guilty until proven inocent

to each his own i guess, they are still for sale and i will likely up the prices for them, ya know, risk vs. reward. i have faith that they'll eventualy be ok to posess and probably be even more rare than they are now.

@Xel Naga
not sure if you were being sarcastic but i dont see these candles as being game breaking at all. if anything, unique game bugs. if not Xel, nevermind this comment towards ya.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I don't have the right to talk but it's ripping people off simply put.

I

imported_BoneDaddy

<blockquote><hr>

lol...reminds me of the salem witch trials..guilty until proven inocent

[/ QUOTE ]

"not officially deemed legal"

Illegal:
"contrary to or forbidden by official rules"

You are splitting hairs.

And.. you are also wrong.

"not legal" is the exact definition of "illegal."

Having said that...
I woud not have an interest in them even if they were legal....

They dont have pizazz.

I

imported_Cysphruo

its not some unique bug and it is a rip off, the fact that you say theres nothing else like it and you have multiples of them is a joke.

G

<blockquote><hr>

its not some unique bug and it is a rip off, the fact that you say theres nothing else like it and you have multiples of them is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is another worthwhile point to mention. Once the op sells them/if they sell them, unless one individual buys them, you won't have a unique item aside from the quantity contained in the stack. Not to mention by what manner has it been determined that nothing else like it exists, or that this item does not exist else where. Also, you say it was created via a potential exploit, but how do we know the item simply wasn't accidentally created to be stackable, perhaps it is in some way similar to pots. Maybe all you did was run the quest a number of times and then stack em together, and anyone with purified candles left from the quest can do this.....?

Anyone have any purified candles left over they could attempt to stack, or have already attempted to stack?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
simply put...the items are junk that a GM will probably del if someone pages long enough so dont buy them and dont keep them its not worth it...close this thread and forget about it:)

not cool items ne ways...junk IMO

G

Whether or not they are deemed legal, how in the world would you plan on doing the trade? It's labeled as "Quest Item" and as far as I know, they cannot be traded or dropped.