• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling +SSI rings and bracelets - will xfer to you for free!

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all -

I am selling the below six items. For the right price, I will transfer them to the shard of your choice via Shard Shield! All currently reside on Sonoma.

RING 1: (Can be imbued to add a property)

Ring 1.jpg

RING 2:
Ring 2.jpg

RING 3:
Ring 3.jpg

RING 4:
Ring 4.jpg

BRACELET 1:
Bracelet 1.jpg

BRACELET 2: (Can be imbued to add a property and to increase or replace Archery skill)
Bracelet 2.jpg

No reserve. If I like your price, I'll consider that the buyout on the spot. Bonus if you want to by more than one - saves me Vet transfer tokens!

~M
Q: 406294658

Last edited:

Magister Returns

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bump*

I'd be obliged if people could tell me why no one is interested. These seem fairly reasonable pieces...

Thanks!

~M

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be obliged if people could tell me why no one is interested. These seem fairly reasonable pieces...
Hello, I had a look and have listed the reasons they might not be selling. My own opinion obliviously.

Ring 1 = Wasted with fire resist

Ring 2 = Be awesome if no dex

Ring 3 = Be awesome if no STR

Ring 4 = Wasted with night sight

Brace 1 = Intel bonus not needed

Brace 2 = STR bonus not needed

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stuff like this is still good, but for someone just starting to get into the swing speed game. mostly pvm. like for archers or throwers that dont need alot of dci or ep. so they are good, just not really worth a transfer.