• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some rubbles on FORMOSA

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Pick up] items on Formosa:

Rubbles: [all 3 boxes]

@ 8 pillars - Uses: these make the perfect stair handles for the castle (see pic; I used those for my castle)

@ 2 stair blocks
Uses: these stair rubbles can be replaced directly over castle stairs, replacing the original. It only changes the cosmetic; wont affect your walking.

@ one set of chair

One complete set of Demon blood: these are from the original Berserker Demons [destruction of New Magincia Event]

Selling whole thing as a set for 50M. Price negotiable.

Please PM me. Thanks

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got back in the game. Sorry I should've noted that this is not some "professional auction" and I am aware I might under sell but I dont mind, as I've also sold other rubbles before. So, I will sell it when price is good for both you and me.

I still want to sell it as whole lot together. Please post offer price here...

Will only trade on Formosa

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to buy all of them, and we can do a trade on formosa
i have play on formosa also. :p