• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling some castles and maybe a Luna house.

Z

zolo8

Luna house is in the SW corner - Has a vendor called Conan.

Two Castles close together on Ice Islnad Tram - On the souther tip against the Eastern waterline.

One Fel Castle in the valley North of Britanina.

One Tram castle on the road NE or Britania just before the swamps.

Taking offers.

ICQ 997128.

PM me.

Z

zolo8

Two ice castles have sold - Waiting on final offer for Luna house.

Still have other castles for sale.

Also selling

Mercerian tattered cloak - 80

Boodstained tunic - 100

Singing ball - 50

K

Katlene

Would you swap anything for the singing ball? or you after gp only?

Z

zolo8

May swap...ummmm well not really.....well what you got??

I am kinda after gold.... Selling up and taking a break.

K

Katlene

bugga :( got a few odd pieces of rubble im looking to off load like a tent piece, part of a bench, an entire log.
Hopefull i can get a buyer for those

A

Azureal

bugga :( got a few odd pieces of rubble im looking to off load like a tent piece, part of a bench, an entire log.
Hopefull i can get a buyer for those

Ugh, I shouldnt even ask...but what sort of gp value on the log? Ive got one already, and 2 parts of another, but Im an addict, what can I say.

Also, which direction does it run?

K

Katlene

when i get the chance i will take some shots and start up a new thread about it rather then taking over this one lol.