• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Side by Side KEEPS

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I am selling my Side by Side keeps on Pacific... First of all I wanted to make the offer and secondly I was interested what a good price range would be. Since I have never really seen anyone sell 2 keeps next to each other I am kind of in the dark any help would be great!

Thank you

K

kray2s

Keeps side by side would vary in price a bit.

You got the advantage of having 2 which is good if a guild or a person with 2 accounts wants to purchase so for the convienience it raises price a little more. It does however limit it if you sell both as a pair as not everyone wants the hassle of moving 2 houses at once before their previous house go all the way through the idoc procedure.

As a rough guide (i dont kno pacific prices all that well) On Europa a Keep will sell easily around 20 to 40 maybe 45Mills Each.
(however saying that, a friend recently had to reduce thierkeep in fel all the way to 10Mill = jeez whats going on)

The price you charge really dependant upon the area it is in. For example a keep in the Trinsic swamps area is at the lower end = 20m each, (due to the spawn targeting you etc etc / However i dont think people realise how good leather colecting is in these areas but thats my opinion lol)

If however you have a keep on Grass maybe near water and possibly with room that if houses next door or in front / behind go and fall due to idoc etc that the new owner could get a castle, then you looking at the 40 to 45mill per keep mark.

Oh almost forgot to mention, Facet plays a part in valuation too. From personal experience you will find it easier to sell a tram keep than a fel keep. (this may have changed recently due to a slight increase in pvp'ers, at least seems to be that way on Euro), but generally Tram keeps are more desirable.

Confussing??lol ( i know i am), But i hope it helps some